- What is CAPEX?
- CAPEX Pros and Cons
- Is CAPEX Safe or a Scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, regulations and licenses, fees, and platforms, contacted customer service and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about CAPEX.
What is CAPEX?
CAPEX is a brokerage firm that offers more than 2100 trading instruments across various asset classes, including Forex, Shares, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, and Commodities.
The company is regulated and authorized by the reputable financial authority CySEC in Cyprus and also holds a license in Seychelles, where it was initially established. Additionally, the company is regulated in South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
CAPEX Pros and Cons
CAPEX is a fully regulated and award-winning broker that provides safe trading conditions, as well as low fees and spreads. Our research reveals that CAPEX offers its clients a valuable advantage through the CAPEX Academy, which provides educational resources for traders of all levels.
The broker also offers its proprietary trading platform, CAPEX WebTrader, in addition to the widely used MetaTrader 5 platform.
For the cons, the trading conditions might vary based on the entity, and there is no 24/7 customer support.
|Regulated broker with competitive trading conditions||No 24/7 customer support|
|CySEC license and overseeing||Conditions might vary based on the entity|
|Comprehensive educational materials|
|MT5 trading platform|
CAPEX Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||CySEC, FSCA, ADGM FSRA, FSA|
|🖥 Platforms||CAPEX WebTrader, MT5|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, CFDs, Shares, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||1 pip|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum Deposit||$100|
|💰 Base Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP|
|☎ Customer Support||24/5|
Overall CAPEX Ranking
CAPEX is a reputable and authorized broker that offers attractive trading conditions suitable for traders of all levels. Clients can benefit from a range of trading services that come with competitive fees and spreads.
- CAPEX Overall Ranking is 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Trading Instruments||Trading Platforms||Trading Conditions|
CAPEX Alternative Brokers
While CAPEX offers competitive trading solutions at low costs, there are several other brokers in the market that provide similar services. We have compiled a list of the leading options to consider as alternatives to CAPEX:
As we found, CAPEX has won many awards from reputable industry organizations. See some of the awards in the screenshot below.
Is CAPEX Safe or Scam?
No, CAPEX is not a scam. It is a fully regulated broker in multiple jurisdictions, including Seychelles, Cyprus, South Africa, and Abu Dhabi.
Is CAPEX Legit?
Yes, CAPEX is a legit and regulated broker.
As we found the company is authorized and regulated by reputable regulatory bodies such as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), and the Abu Dhabi Global Market Financial Services Regulatory Authority (ADGM FSRA).
This indicates that the broker is compliant with regulatory requirements and operates under strict supervision, which provides traders with added security and peace of mind.
See our conclusion on CAPEX Reliability:
- Our Ranked CAPEX Trust Score is 8.9 out of 10 for the good reputation and services provided. However, the only point is the availability of international trading via offshore entities.
|CAPEX Strong Points||CAPEX Weak Points|
|Segregated accounts||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity|
|Negative balance protection|
How Are You Protected?
We discovered that CAPEX ensures the safety of clients’ funds by keeping them separate from the broker’s accounts and not using them for business purposes. We also found that CAPEX offers negative balance protection to clients, which ensures that their accounts cannot go into negative balance, even during times of market volatility or unforeseen events.
Leverage in trading can help you increase your potential profits, but it can also lead to big losses if not used correctly. Therefore, it is important to learn how to use leverage properly before trading with it.
CAPEX leverage is offered according to the CySEC, FSA, FSCA, and ADGM FSRA regulations:
- European traders are eligible to use a maximum of up to 1:30 for major currency pairs.
- For international traders, the maximum leverage is 1:300.
Our research has found that CAPEX provides three types of accounts for traders: Essential, Original, and Signature accounts. These accounts support trading in various currencies including EUR, USD, and GBP. Additionally, CAPEX offers Swap-Free accounts, which are also known as Islamic accounts, for Muslim clients.
For new traders, a free Demo account is available to practice trading with trial trades.
|Fast account opening||The initial deposit amount is above average|
|Demo and Islamic accounts available|
|Account base currencies EUR, USD, GBP|
|Hedging and scalping allowed|
How to Open CAPEX Live Account?
Opening an account with CAPEX is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Create Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
CAPEX provides access to a broad range of over 2100 trading instruments, including popular financial products such as CFDs on Forex, Shares, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, and more. With a maximum leverage of 1:300 available, traders can potentially maximize their profits while managing their risk effectively.
- CAPEX Markets Range Score is 8.5 out of 10 for wide trading instrument selection. On the other hand, many popular asset classes, such as futures, stocks, and options, are not available to trade.
CAPEX offers competitive fees based on spreads and account types. Inactive accounts for more than 90 days will be charged a maintenance and compliance management fee. CAPEX does not charge deposit or withdrawal fees to its clients, except for potential conversion fees that may be charged by the client’s bank or credit card issuer.
According to our finds, if you hold a position for more than a day, you will incur overnight fees as well.
- CAPEX Fees are ranked low or average with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers.
|Fees||CAPEX Fees||Moneta Markets Fees||Mitrade Fees|
CAPEX charges a spread, which is the difference between the buying and selling price of a CFD. The spread is automatically applied when you open a transaction, and it can be either fixed or variable. The spread value and type will vary depending on the instrument you are trading. Our testing showed that the average spread for EUR/USD in Forex trading is 1 pip.
- CAPEX Spreads are ranked average with an overall rating of 8.2 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread is the industry average and spreads for other instruments are competitive too.
|Asset/ Pair||CAPEX Spread||Moneta Markets Spread||Mitrade Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||1 pip||0.1 pips||0.12 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||0.06||0.3||1.33|
|BTC USD Spread||81.45||-||0.42|
Deposits and Withdrawals
CAPEX offers different funding methods to deposit funds into your trading account, including Bank Wire, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, and Neteller, among others. It is worth noting that some funding methods may have specific requirements or limitations depending on your bank or other institutions.
- CAPEX Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10. Fees are low, and also you can benefit from various account-based currencies.
Here are some good and negative points for CAPEX funding methods found:
|CAPEX Advantage||CAPEX Disadvantage|
|$100 is the initial deposit amount||Methods and fees might vary in each entity|
|Fast digital deposits|
|No fees for deposits and withdrawals|
|Multiple account base currencies|
In terms of funding methods, CAPEX offers the following payment methods:
- Bank Wire,
- Credit/Debit cards,
- Neteller, etc.
CAPEX Minimum Deposit
CAPEX minimum deposit amount is $100 for opening a trading account.
CAPEX minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
Withdrawals at CAPEX are easy and fast for clients. The processing time of withdrawals may differ based on the withdrawal method, but typically, it takes 3 to 7 business days.
How Withdraw Money from CAPEX Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
We got from our test trading that CAPEX offers its clients the option to use either the industry-popular MetaTrader 5 platform or its proprietary CAPEX WebTrader platform, both of which are available in web, mobile, and desktop versions. This allows traders to access their accounts and trading tools conveniently and with flexibility.
Our research discovered that the MT5 trading platform provides traders with a variety of tools for analysis, including over 2,000 custom indicators, position alerts, and tick charts. Traders can also automate their trades using EAs to enhance their market-entry and stop-loss strategies by identifying market movements.
- CAPEX Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers the popular MT5 professional trading platform.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||CAPEX Platforms||Moneta Markets Platforms||Mitrade Platforms|
We found that CAPEX offers 24/5 multilingual customer support through Live Chat, Phone lines, and Email.
- Customer Support in CAPEX is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, and also easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick responses ||No 24/7 customer support|
|Availability of live chat, international phone lines, and email|
According to our research, CAPEX provides trading lessons for all levels of traders through its CAPEX academy, as well as provides webinars, market analysis, trading central, economic calendar, and market news.
- CAPEX Education ranked with an overall rating of 9 out of 10 based on our research. We found that the broker offers good-quality of educational materials, research, and analysis.
CAPEX Review Conclusion
In conclusion, CAPEX is a well-regulated and reliable broker with a range of trading instruments, competitive fees, and various funding options. The broker also offers access to both its proprietary CAPEX WebTrader and the industry-popular MetaTrader 5 trading platforms available on web, mobile, and desktop versions. Additionally, CAPEX provides traders with comprehensive educational materials which can be helpful for both beginners and advanced traders.
In general, traders have provided positive feedback on CAPEX’s trading conditions and offerings. However, we recommend that you do your own research before choosing to sign up with CAPEX to ensure it is the right fit for you.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions CAPEX is Good for:
- Traders from Europe
- Traders from South Africa
- International traders
- Traders who prefer the MT5 trading platform
- CFD and currency trading
- Advanced traders
- Muslim traders
- Scalping/Hedging strategies
- NDD/STP execution
- Competitive spreads and fees
- Good educational materials
- Supportive customer support
- EA/Auto trading