Brokers to Avoid
- Unregulated Brokers
- Regulated vs Unregulated Brokers
- How to choose Best Forex broker?
- Best Offshore Trading Brokers
- Best Unregulated Brokers List
Selecting the Forex Broker or a trading platform? It is our top priority to choose the most reliable and Safe Forex Trading Provider and define who are Brokers to Avoid. We have done deep research, compared numerous Forex Brokers, trading conditions and made a detailed Review of Most Popular Forex brokers to assist your selection and answer common questions.
What is Unregulated Broker?
The Forex Market currently is the largest offering worldwide with hundreds of opportunities and high potential gains, while investors or traders from around the globe seek the most convenient platforms with access to trade, it is important to select a reliable Broker to trade through.
Among Market proposals, there is a huge number of Brokers, while some of them are regulated, means hold a license or authorized by the industry regulator, and some companies are not regulated by any, or might be based in offshore zone with weak standards. Read about Forex via Wikipedia.
Scam Trading Platform
Trading Platform is just a technology offered by the Broker, so even Broker offers well established MT5 or MT4 platforms, it doesnt mean the Broker and offering is a reliable choice. In fact, it can be scam too. See some of our finding why Broker establish Unregulated or Offshore Forex Broker:
- It is a decision of the company where to establish its branch, office or entity, means under which regulations and laws to comply. While most reputable and scrupulous Brokers will look for serious jurisdictions like UK with FCA Regulation or Australia under ASIC overseeing to ensure safety of clients.
- In case Broker decides not to be regulated, it can be that either the company saves operational costs, since licensing requires strict capital maintenance and can be very costly, and offshore zones offer easy obtain of license. Alternatively, the company might be a deceptive Broker with allegedly professional services seeking frauds and running “Fake Forex Broker”.
Brokers Recommended to Avoid
|⛔️ Type of License for Brokers to Avoid||Offshore License/ No License|
|🛡️ Is Unregulated Broker safe to trade?||No|
|✅ Recommended Licenses||FCA in UK, ASIC in Australia, NFA in USA|
|🖥 Regulated Brokers||HFM, FP Markets, BlackbullMarkets|
Regulated vs Unregulated Forex Brokers
In fact, none of the Unregulated Brokers are in our comparison list or marked as recommended ones and we cant compare them truly to Regulated Brokers. The biggest lack of Unregulated or Offshore Broker is regulation, meaning the gap of safety itself.
Therefore, all Offshore and Non licensed Brokers we recommend to avoid. Read more by the link Why avoid Brokers from St Vincent & The Grenadines.
Besides, most of world regulators forbid and restrict offshore or unregulated brokers from accepting the residents, alike none of offshore Forex Brokers accepting US clients, also Regulators regularly issue Warnings, see FCA Warning list.
- The whole concept of regulation is the client’s protection, which ensures a safe trading environment and the investment itself. The regulated brokers have to comply with various rules and criteria set by the recognized international authority with the purpose to provide secure trading and remain licensed.
- Authorities protect clients by compensation schemes that recover client’s investments in case of the company’s insolvency. And of course, the regulatory body overseeing constantly how exactly the broker delivers its operation to the clients thus can detect if things going wrong and take necessary action.
How to choose Best Forex broker?
Security of funds is always first in Forex trading, for that reason, we recall your attention to open an account with Regulated Brokers only and Avoid Unregulated of Offshore firms
|How to Select Broker?||Broker Provides|
|Choose Regulated broker with Top license||Money Safety|
|Check trading conditions and account types||Trading Strategy Allowed|
|Find out spreads and commission||Fair Fees|
|Reach to Customer Support and Education||Quality Support|
Best Offshore Trading Brokers
We cant name even 1 best offshore Broker, due to safety lack. Most often either New or Unsafe Brokers operate fully Offshore in other words Unregulated, thats why better to avoid them, as necessary safety measures and requirements are rather low and poor. Besides, check Broker statements about “regulated’ status and verify licenses on official sources, since many brokers fake real status.
Instead, we advise to trade with Reliable Brokers, here some of the Top Regulated brokers:
- HFM – Best Overall Forex Broker 2023
- BlackBull Markets – Lowest Spread Forex Broker 2023
- FP Markets – Best Forex Broker for Beginners 2023
- Pepperstone – Best MT5 Forex Broker 2023
- BDSwiss – Best MT4 Forex Broker 2023
Why Trade with Unregulated Forex Brokers?
Typically there are few reasons why traders look for Offshore or Unregulated Broker, either to access high leverage, or trader is based in a country that does not offer Forex Trading. Yet, we do not advise trading with offshore brokers, and in case you still insist choose an International entity of a reputable Broker that has additional regulations licenses for better trust.
Forex Brokers to Avoid List
We can’t name any of Top Unregulated Forex Brokers as Best, also there is no Best Offshore Brokers for Day Trading or Offshore Stock Brokers recommended. Security of funds is always first in forex trading, so we advise only Regulated Forex Brokers to open account with.
Brokers to Avoid List – consists of Unregulated Brokers Reviews and Offshore Brokers, so we recommend staying alert in case any trading offering came across from these companies:
|No license||Zebra Finance Review|
|Offshore License/ No license||Argon Financial Review|
|No license||Swiss Capital Review|
www.alphatradinghub.comAlpha Trading Hub
|Offshore||Alpha Trading Hub Review|
|Offshore||Doo Prime Review|
|Offshore||Kato Prime Review|
www.fnxmrktinc.comForex Market Income
|No license||Forex Market Income Review|
|Offshore||Tenko FX Review|