- What is BlackBull Markets?
- BlackBull Markets Pros and Cons
- Is BlackBull Markets safe or a scam?
- Market Instruments
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years experience in Forex Trading verify full trading offering, fees, platforms, trading licenses, contacted customer service and placed traders to see conditions and give expert opinion about BlackBull
What is BlackBull Markets?
BlackBull Markets is a large Forex Broker and trading firm. The broker enables multiple trading solutions as a financial services provider with proprietary software to aggregate powerful trading performance along with competitive pricing. It began its operation back in 2014 through Auckland New Zealand and combines years of Institutional Forex experience with a focus on resource offering to retail traders.
- Besides, BlackBull Markets was founded as a prime broker also offering retail trading solutions and maintaining trading facilitates within world trading centers including London, UK, and Malaysia for global exposure.
- There are numerous possibilities including diverse conditions, and assets to trade, supported by the learning materials and programs for active traders too.
- Apart from the various solutions for retail traders, there are also professional services for institutional account, money managers along with MAM and PAMM accounts.
BlackBull Markets Pros and Cons
With our finds, we see BlackBull Markets provides quality trading conditions and is a fully regulated broker. It is one of the few brokers with still available high leverage, also provided with good trading environment, 0$ deposit requirment and some of the lowest spreads based on our research and professional trading overall, plus education and research is on very good level too.
For the Negative points, there is no 24/7 support, and tools might be slightly limited, also conditions may vary based on entity.
|Founded in New Zealand and operating globally||Relatively limited trading tools|
|Regulated by the FMA||International offering available through SVG entity |
|Global industry awards||Document verification conditions may be different per entity rules|
|No Minimum Deposit Requirement|
|Tight Low Spreads|
|Professional and Retail trading options|
BlackBull Review Summary in 10 Points
|🏢 Headquarters||New Zealand|
|🗺️ Regulation and License||FMA, FSA|
|🖥 Platforms||MT4, MT5, TradingView, Social trading Myfxbook and ZuluTrade|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, Index and Single Stock, Crypto CFDs, Commodities, Precious Metals, and Energy|
|💰 Costs||0.9 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum deposit||0$|
|💰 Base currencies|| Various base currencies offered|
|📚 Education||Forex Education and tools on free basis|
|☎ Customer Support||24/7|
Overall BlackBull Ranking
With our Expert finds and BlackBull review we consider proposal reliable with quite favorable trading conditions, there are many points that stand BlackBull Markets in front including low fees, high leverage available for all traders and good platforms provided.
- BlackBull Overall Ranking is 9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Low fees||Platforms||Low Deposit|
BlackBull Alternative Brokers
Yes, we found BlackBull instrument offering mainly limited to Forex and CFDs, there is no availability of Cryptocurrency trading, also international entity provides different trading conditions. Even though, spreads, high leverage and education are really good at BlackBull Markets it good to consider other brokers too, see our selection of Alternative Brokers below:
Actually we found that BlackBull markets is a highly regarded broker, as the clients they serve are mostly happy with the trading conditions and the service provided alike. As well as numerous awards confirming BlackBull Market’s success within the industry and placing them among regarded trading providers for its great technology and innovation.
- Also, we see along the history good development while before BlackBull mainly focused on ita local market, now it is one of the Global Brokers.
Is BlackBull Markets safe or scam?
No, BlackBull is not a scam. It provides low-risk Forex and CFD trading since Black Bull Group Limited known under the trading name BlackBull Markets is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company that is also respectively regulated by the local authority FMA.
In fact, being a regulated broker is somehow a crucial factor, since obligations towards authorities guarantee the company was checked before it was established, complies with necessary laws and model of operation, therefore considered a safe investment firm.
See our conclusion on BlackBull Reliability:
- Our Ranked BlackBull Markets Trust Score is 8 out 0f 10 for good service along the years, reliable license from FMA in New Zealand. While the only point is International trading available via the offshore entity.
|BlackBull Strong Points||BlackBull Weak Points|
|Regulated by FMA in New Zealand||Not listed in Stock Exchange|
|Segregated Account with Tier Banks||International Proposal done via Offshore entity|
|Negative Balance Protection
Is BlackBull Markets regulated?
Registration with the NZ legislation regime announces BlackBull Markets good standing and reliability to its provided services also means BlackBull Markets is a fully legit broker that obliges to the regulatory regime.
- The broker applies money protection rules and policies, as well provides a qualified service and trading environment, which also compensates clients in case of the company insolvency, as defined by FMA rules.
- Yet, as we found there is an additional entity based in SVG for the list of countries that don’t have the option to register with FMA they are able to open account and trade under BlackBull Internarnational entity
Even though we do advise staying away from offshore broker, since BlackBull has FMA license we consider it as a reliable option, alsp the document requirements when an account is being approved is different since the FMA has a much higher standard.
What Leverage does BlackBull Markets offer?
Another important point within our Blackbull Markets Review is offered leverage levels. Usually, maximum leverage defined by the instrument you trade, also the type of trader you are either professional or retail trader, and lastly is restricted according to the regulatory requirements broker obliges to.
- Good news with BlackBull Markets you are able to use high leverage levels up to 1:500 available for both retail or professional traders.
- International traders entitled for 1:500 likewise through the Seychelles entity
This are great news indeed, as despite the fact that the majority of world authorities already significantly lower allowed leverage levels, NZ authority still offer high maximum leverage ratios, which also require you to learn how to use it smartly without making trading too risky for you.
BlackBull Markets designed three account types all based on ECN execution and offering quite competitive trading conditions through no dealing desk model of operation. With our opinios, BlackBull made indeed a great job with its proposal possibility to traders of different size, portfolio and needs to access its trading rooms. See our negative and positive points below, also accounts comparison:
- Also, there is specified and defined access for institutional trading and professionals where all conditions are tailored and sustained as per request. Active traders may also find tailored solutions and additional services to enhance capabilities, alike VPS hosting, advanced reporting, rebate programs and so.
|Three Account types based on ECN connectivity||None|
|Fast Account Opening |
|Professional Account, Institutional account, Active Trader Account|
How to open Account
BlackBull Account opening is a fully digital process, which is easy guided step by step on how to obtain access and activate your trading specified conditions. See account opening steps below:
- Access BlackBull Markets Sign In page
- Enter your personal data First and Last Name, Country of residence, email, phone, etc. Also, you may use Facebook or Google existing account.
- Choose the account type of your preference and specify your trading experience
- Verify your account through email, upload proof of ID, address and other documents
- Get access to your trading and account area with active logit to Demo account
- Follow with first deposit
BlackBull Markets brings exposure to various markets available around the globe and including over 64 currency pairs, Forex, indices, metals, commodities, energies, crypto CFDs, etc. This range is a quite good one, as it includes popular trading instruments to diversify your portfolio especially considering good cost strategy and inbuilt proposal, which we will see further in our BlackBull Markets Review.
Can you trade Crypto on BlackBull markets?
Based on our finding BlackBull does not offer wide range of Crypto trading so far, there are some CFDs but range is not wide, if you wish to trade Cryptocurrencies follow our link to see other brokers.
- BlackBull Markets Instrument Score is 7 out 0f 10 for good trading instrument proposal mainly for Forex and CFDs, yet the range is different based on entity, also Cryptos are only few offered on CFD basis.
BlackBull trading costs consistent of regular spread or commission charges based on the instrument, also to see full picture you should consider rollover or swaps, also non-trading fees, like deposit fee or additional charges that might be applicable.
- BlackBull Fees are ranked low with overall rating 9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers. We rank it overall a very good proposal considering spreads are among lowest in industry. Yet, fees might be different based on entity offering, see our findings of fees and pricing in the table below.
|Fees||BlackBull Fees||FXTM Fees||AvaTrade Fees|
Also, always count on swap or rollover fees charged for positions held longer than a day. Besides, BlackBull Markets maintains offering suitable for traders following Sharia rules known as Islamic Swap-free accounts, so that global investors may find suitable conditions.
BlackBull Markets Spread
AT BalckBull Markets you can choose the most suitable option according to your trading style either with all costs included into spread, more suitable for beginning or regular-size traders through ECN Standard account with spreads from 0.8 pips. While Active or professionals traders will better use ECN Prime account with raw spreads from 0.1 pips and a commission charge $6 per trade.
As well you may see more spread examples below and compare fees to another popular broker Pepperstone or other competition shown on the table below.
- BlackBull Spreads are ranked low with overall rating 10 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We mark Forex spread much lower than the industry average of 1.2 pips for EURUSD, and spreads for other instruments are very good proposal too, also considering availability of high leverage it all makes BlackBull very attractive Broker
|Asset/ Pair||BlackBull Spread||FXTM Spread||AvaTrade Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||0.9 pips||1.5 pips||1.3 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||6 pips||9 pips||3 pips|
BlackBull Markets ECN Spread Review:
What Deposits and Withdrawals BlackBull Markets use?
BlackBull Markets being a regulated broker offers a good range of secure funding solutions and keeps money according to trust, safety and confidence with Top tier segregated Bank accounts. However, always make sure to verify according to your residence what conditions and methods are applicable to you, or some rules that may vary.
- BlackBull Markets Funding Methods we ranked Good with overall rating 9 out of 10. There is No Minimum deposit, yet Fees are either none or very small also allowing to benefit from various account based currencies and local deposits availabile in some regions.
Here are some good and negative points for BlackBull funding methods found:
|BlackBull Advantage||BlackBull Disadvantage|
|Minimum deposit – 0$ ||5$ withdrawal fee|
|Most common payment methods supported
||Conditions vary in each entity|
|Free of charge deposit |
|Local Deposits available in some regions|
|Wide range of payment methods|
BlackBull Markets allows fund deposits and withdrawals through various methods including following ones and more based on entity conditions as we found, also you may choose a base currency for your account for easy transfers and no conversion fees.
- Credit Card,
- Bank wires
- e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and FasaPay
Based on our findings BlackBull removed a minimum deposit requirement, while before is was 200$ and then was lowered to 50$ now minimum deposit is $0 for the ECN Standard account, yet requirement based on account type you select, alike next grade ECN Prime will require 2,000$ as a first deposit.
BlackBull Markets minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
BlackBull Markets does not charge any fees for deposits, withdrawal options widely available including most used Bank Transfers and credit cards, yet there are some charges for withdrawals. Withdrawing of money will cost you 5 base currency, 5$ if your base account currency is in US$.
How long does it take to withdraw money from BlackBull Markets?
To withdraw funds from your BlackBull account you simply should login to your account area or a Client Portal and submit a request. Under the section ‘Funding’ click tab Withdraw Funds, submit all the required data, allow BlackBull to process the request within 1-2 business days and then your payment provider will ad funds to the chosen method.
The platform offering as a part of the BlackBull Markets Review shows us a choice between industry leader MetaTrader4 and its next version MetaTrader5. Both offer a super convenient option between powerful conditions and user-friendly interface, both are suitable either for beginners or professionals making software a pleasant partner in your trading journey.
Also, BlackBull Markets’ clients can now trade directly in TradingView, the world’s leading charting and social trading platform whichh was added resently by the broker to evolve the proposal
- BlackBull Markets Platform are ranked Excellent with overall rating 10 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as excellent for good offering of market leaders MT4, MT5, also included social trading via ZuluTrade, myfxbook and added TradingView. Also, all provided with good research and excellent tools
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||BlackBull Markets Platforms||Pepperstone Platforms||eToro Platforms|
Both BlackBull platforms feature versions suitable for any device either PC, MAC or tablet, mobile devices together with web-version accessible right from the browser. While Web Trading is a little limited in its tools compared to desktop version it still offers the most important point which are needed in every day trading, see our snapshot of platform below
- The look is clear and good to analyze, which MT4 and 5 technology is famous for, also together with unparalleled BlackBull markets trading solutions and heavy investment in innovation you can make the most out of the trading performance.
- Also, BlackBull made it possible to use extra benefits from VPS servers and additional FIX API Trading capability so you always having the option to deploy your strategy at the best.
Mobile Trading Platform
Definitely nowadays it is almost impossible to imagine trading without a mobile trading platform, as it allows you to monitor and stay updated with the situation whenever you are. BlackBull Markets Mobile platform also will please you with a range of technical analysis and chart option features it offers as we liked it too
While there is no need to go deep into the specification of each platform, generally we must say a BlackBull platform is a great software for manual either automatic trading. There is no restrictions for use of EAs, neither scalping nor hedging strategies so with BlackBull technology of execution and comprehensive education you may get the maximum, all depending on you.
Moreover, you may access social trading through leading software including ZuluTrade and Myfxbook.
In terms of the Customer Support BlackBull made it as comfortable as possible so that its traders will be supported and satisfied at any step.
You may refer to the support with any concern or question you may have and also count on a quality service while the support team accessible via Live Chat, International Phone Lines and email also supporting world centers.
- Customer Support in BlackBull is ranked Excellent with overall rating 9 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable respond, also quite easy to reach during the working days with our opinion
See our find and Ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|High Customer Support rating||No 24/7 service|
|International languages supported |
|Skilled team, appropriate answers|
|Live Chat, email, Phones
BlackBull Markets Education
Along with its advanced and competitive offering as we discover in our review, BlackBull also supports educational resources suitable for traders of different levels.
- There are trading videos, guides and trading glossary where you can find good quality information. Also, to support ongoing trading process BlackBull Markets runs its Trading Blog with market overview, analysis and research materials.
Packed Research tools provided by both advanced MetaTrader capabilities also with technical analysis, trading ideas and other capabilities, including leading providers like Autochartist all available at BlackBull.
- BlackBull Education ranked with overall rating 9 out of 10 based on our research. We found good quality Education Materials and advanced research tools, also Broker cooperates with market leading providers of data which is a great plus for traders
BlackBull Review Conclusion
Overall, BlackBull Markets offers a comprehensive offering to traders around the globe. Together with its regulated environment we also found advanced capabilities with competitive conditions among market offerings and is one of the brokers allowing high leverage ratios. There are different trading styles supported including the technology to use, platform or program trading, all provided with good range of accounts and very low spreads, so with our opinion, BlackBull Markets is definitely a broker to consider.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinion BlackBull Markets is Good for:
- Beginning Traders
- Professional Traders
- Traders who prefer MT4 or MT5 platform
- TradingView, ZuluTrade, myfxbook Copy Trading
- High Leverage Strategies and Trading
- EAs running
- Copy Trading
- Algorithmic or API Traders
- Currency Trading and CFD Trading
- Suitable for a Variety of Trading Strategies
- Scalping / Hedging
Share this article [addtoany url="https://55brokers.com/blackbull-markets-review/" title="BlackBull Markets"]
Does this broker still provides a non deposit bonus
This company almost made me lose over $55000 to their inconspicuous strategies. Thank God I quickly reported my case to codecyberian, an asset recovery expert on Instagram who helped me get my money back.
I want to join blackbull am from kenya
Have a great customer service from Nicolas from BlackbullMarkets top Job 100
Hi Kevin, we are registered under FMA (New Zealand) & FSA (Seychelles) licenses. We offer over 23k+ tradeable instruments, including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indicies etc. but unfortunately, we do not provide Binary options. For more information, please visit our official website, http://www.blackbullmarkets.com where we offer Live Chat support 24/6.
Is this platform registered and regulated in Singapore?
Can i trade Binary options?
Thanks for reaching out.
We are regulated by the FSA, which allows us to on-board traders from Singapore.
No we don’t offer Binary options.
Please feel free to reach out if you require anymore assistance.
I am interested
Hi Rahul, thank you for showing interest in BlackBull Markets. Please feel free to apply for a live account using the link below. If you have any further questions please visit our friendly live chat support 24/6.
Do you accept clients from the United States?
Yes I do accept
Hello Nobuyuki, unfortunately, we do not accept USA-based clients. If you have any further questions, please feel free to jump to our official website http://www.blackbullmarkets.com where you can chat with our friendly live chat support 24/6.
Hell no, any recommendation from Gary Strong is bound to be an absolute disaster, he’s one of the biggest scammers known to man. I suspect Jill is actually him trying to make himself look popular ( again).
Jill doth profess her gratitude to Gary Strong a little too vigorously considering the review has nothing to do with him.
I was introduced to BlackBull Markets by Gary Strong. It’s known for began its multiple trading solutions with proprietary software to aggregate powerful trading performance along with competitive pricing.
I needed access to currency pairs, Forex, indices, metals, commodities, energies, etc.
I have used this company for 5 years.
Thank you Gary Strong for the recommendation