Zulutrade Forex Brokers
- Who are ZuluTrade Forex Brokers?
- Best Broker for ZuluTrade
- What Broker should I use for ZuluTrade?
- Is ZuluTrade Broker?
- ZuluTrade Brokers List
What is ZuluTrade Forex Broker?
ZuluTrade Forex Brokers provide ZuluTrade social trading, which is a global social trading community that became the most popular social trading platform.
Forex Social trading and Forex Copy Trading concept solved the gap between the analysis of valuable market information and its conversion to execution, so the most successful traders worldwide can create advice or order signals and followers can easily select and follow the strategy.
ZuluTrade isn’t a Broker, but an extension of Social trading read about ZuluTrade on Wikipedia, check ZuluTrade’s Official Website.
|📈 Trading Instruments||Forex, CFDs, Stocks, Futures, Crypto|
|💻 ZuluTrade Platform||Web-Based can be connected to any broker|
|💰 Fees||Standard Fees by the broker with percentage allocation to the copied trader|
|📊 Trading Strategies||All supported, depending on the broker|
How to use ZuluTrade Platform?
ZuluTrade is a trading platform that enables users to locate successful traders who are ranked by ZuluRank, an algorithm that evaluates their performance and follows trades translated into real-time profits in your own broker account. We find it a very convenient platform for both professionals and beginners alike.
- ZuluTrade is a web-based platform that simultaneously audits global traders and allows the sharing of knowledge between the participants through an open environment.
- ZuluTrade proprietary algorithm ranking of traders is done by multiple factor analysis, it is allowed to trade multiple accounts, the redesigned APIs accommodate demands on a large scale, and the protection system monitors the patterns or unwanted behaviors.
- ZuluTrade connection is performed to any broker’s account, trading platform, or existing traders without any charge for the service, while the cost is only a small markup above the profit between the parties.
- ZuluTrade offers the signal or trading providers gain a commission every time someone uses their expertise while the followers obtain trading possibilities.
- The number of ZuluTrade Brokers and traders community gradually increases, while traders have the possibility to choose the desired broker to operate. Yet, make sure to choose a reputable broker provider, we do not recommend signing with offshore brokers due to the high risks.
|ZuluTrade Platform Advantage||ZuluTrade Platform Disadvantage|
|Free Copy Trading Service||Success is Not Guaranteed|
|Doesn't require sophisticated knowledge||No control over the trading decisions|
|Compatible with most of the brokers||Market and Liquidity Risks|
|Free Demo Account Available|
|Traders are provided with Insight|
Top 5 Best Broker for ZuluTrade
Here is our selection of Best ZuluTrade Forex Brokers defined by category consisting only of Regulated Brokers that we ranked highly:
- BlackBull Markets – Best Overall ZuluTrade Broker 2022
- AvaTrade – Best Low Spread ZuluTrade Broker 2022
- IC Markets – Best ZuluTrade Broker for Professionals 2022
- Vantage – Best ECN ZuluTrade Broker 2022
- Axi – Best Low Deposit Zulutrade Broker 2022
Is ZuluTrade Broker?
No, ZuluTrade is not a Broker but a trading platform for social trading that can be connected to any broker supporting ZuluTrade.
What Broker should I use for ZuluTrade?
ZuluTrade is a Web-based extension that can be connected to any broker of your choice, choose among forex companies for money safety and check with customer service for connectivity.
How to buy Stocks on ZuluTrade?
On ZuluTrade you can copy-trade a wide range of instruments including stocks as well. However, you can only trade Stock CFDs through your trading account since most of the brokers with ZuluTrade are CFD Brokers.
How does ZuluTrade work?
Traders can connect and use ZuluTrade with any Broker who supports ZuluTrade, so there is no need to open a separate account but you can use the Social Trading environment ZuluTrade offers.
ZuluTrade Brokers List
This is our complete list of regulated brokers offering ZuluTrade Platform with the best conditions and strong adherence to regulation based on our expert findings:
Min. Deposit: US$5
Max. Leverage: 1:30 to 1:888
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, XM WebTrader
Regulation: CySEC, ASIC, FSC, DFSA, FCA
Min. Deposit: $100
Max. Leverage: 1:200
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
Min. Deposit: 10 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:777
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
Min. Deposit: 0 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30, 1:500
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, WebTrader
Regulation: ASIC, CySEC, FSC, FSA
|GO Markets Review|
Min. Deposit: US$20
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, Capital.com WebTrader and Mobile App
Regulation: CySEC, FCA, ASIC, NBRB
Min. Deposit: $0
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, IG Proprietary
Regulation: FCA, ASIC, BaFin, FINMA, NFA, MAS, DFSA, FSCA, JFSA, FMA, BMA
Min. Deposit: US$50 | 300 GBP
Max. Leverage: 1:200 | 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, Trading Station, ZuluTrade, TradingView, Ninja Trader, Capitalise AI
Regulation: ASIC, FCA, FSCA
Min. Deposit: $100
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:200
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, FxPro Platform
Regulation: FCA, CySEC, SCB, FSCA, FSCM
Min. Deposit: US$200
Max. Leverage: 1:500
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Regulation: ASIC, CIMA, SVGFSA
|VT Markets Review|
Min. Deposit: US$500
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:500
Trading Platforms: MT4
- « Previous
- Next »