- What is Trade.com?
- Trade.com Pros and Cons
- Is Trade.com Safe or a Scam?
- Trading Instruments
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about Trade.com.
What is Trade.com?
TRADE.com is a popular and quite large Forex Broker providing access to trade Forex and CFD instruments, with good trading solutions and a technology base. Along with the platform designed by Trade.com that opens secure access to a wide range of trading products and over 2,100 instruments to select on WebTrader.
- Trade.com is a trading name operated by Leadcapital Markets Ltd, based in Cyprus company, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, while the company serves additional entities also respectively regulated in each region it operates, allowing International trading access.
At the time of its establishment and until now, Trade.com provide quality trading services to traders that allow joining to trading and cooperation at any level. This being is established by a comprehensive education to learn methods and strategies, through available information and analysis that are affecting global markets, which is a great addition for beginning traders to get started.
Trade.com Pros and Cons
Trade.com is a reputable company operating for many years. It is secure, legit, and licensed by top-tier authorities including FCA. The account opening is easy, the conditions are good and suitable for regular or professional traders, the commission and costs are low, also the range of instruments is wide.
For the Cons, the proposals vary according to the entity, there is no 24/7 support, and no deep learning materials essential for beginners.
|Heavily regulated broker with a strong establishment||Conditions vary according to regulation and entity|
|Long years of operation||No 24/7 customer support|
|Globally recognized broker||No learning materials|
|Wide range of trading platforms and competitive trading conditions|
|Opportunity to trade Futures via the IBKR platform|
|Excellent support and research tools|
Trade.com Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||FCA, CySEC, FSCA, FSCM|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, Crypto, CFDs, Commodities, Bonds, Indices and the Futures markets|
|🖥 Platforms||Proprietary Trade.com CFD WebTrader, IBKR Platform, MT4, and MT5
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum deposit||$100 |
|💰 Base currencies||EUR, USD, GBP|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||1 pips|
|📚 Education||Not available, only Research tools|
|☎ Customer Support||24/5|
Overall Trade.com Ranking
Based on our Expert findings, Trade.com is considered a good broker with safe and very favorable trading conditions. The broker offers a range of trading services designed for both beginner traders and professionals with low initial deposit amounts. As one of the good advantages, Trade.com covers almost the globe, so traders from various countries can sign in, also with the lowest spreads.
- Trade.com Overall Ranking is 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Trading Instruments||Trading Conditions||Trading Platforms|
Trade.com Alternative Brokers
We learned that Trade.com offers a range of trading instruments, good trading conditions, and also low trading spreads and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers that offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to Trade.com:
- AvaTrade – Good Instruments and CopyTrading
- Pepperstone – Low Spreads and Competitive Trading Conditions
- XM – Wide Range of Trading Opportunities
Trade.com is a trusted Forex and CFD broker with competitive trading conditions. The broker has also garnered collective recognition from award-giving bodies in the industry during its operation years.
Is Trade.com Safe or Scam?
No, Trade.com is not a scam. Based on our Expert research, we found that the broker is legit with high trust and a low-risk trading environment. It is regulated and licensed by several top-tier financial authorities including FCA.
Is Trade.com Legit?
The CySEC as the supervisory authority for CIFs in Cyprus is a part of the ESMA (Committee of the European Securities and Markets Authority). To ensure a high level of protection for investors and compliance with applicable regulations, the company license fully harmonized with the requirements of the European Parliament’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) which all in all consigned to deliver the best trading and financial investment practices.
In addition, we found that Trade.com covers global trading needs through its entity in South Africa, which is respectively regulated by the FSCA.
See our conclusion on Trade.com Reliability:
- Our Ranked Trade.com Trust Score is 8.9 out of 10 for good reputation and service over the years, also for a reliable top-tier license, and for serving regulated entities in each region it operates. The only point is that regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity.
|Trade.com Strong Points||Trade.com Weak Points|
|Multiply regulated broker with a strong establishment||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity
Regulated by top-tier authorities |
|FCA license and overseeing|
|Negative balance protection|
|Global expansion via CySEC in Europe and FSCA license in South Africa|
How Are You Protected?
Based on our findings, Trade.com due to its regulations follows very strict guidelines for clients’ funds’ protection, ensuring they are kept in reputable Tier 1 banks and at all times segregated from the company’s own funds. Additionally, Trade.com offers a Compensation Fund that will protect investments, and a high standard of account management service to explain all issues pertaining to trading and risks.
Leverage trading, which is a unique opportunity to trade bigger size compared to your initial balance, offers to maximize your gains. However, you should carefully learn how to use this tool, since leverage may work in reverse as well.
It is a fact that international authorized brokers comply with the regulatory requirements they follow, therefore we learned that Trade.com is obliged to set maximum leverage according to European ESMA regulations.
- ESMA along with CySEC lowered significantly maximum leverage to 1:30 for major currency pairs, 1:20 for minor ones and 1:10 for commodities, and 1:2 for Cryptocurrencies.
- Nevertheless, in case you trade with a South Africa Trade.com entity, you will enjoy higher ratios of 1:200 or even 1:300 for Forex instruments.
Based on our findings, Trade.com offers 4 CFD account types, that are designed by Trade.com to meet the traders’ needs and specific requirements.
All accounts subscribed to daily analysis from the company, having a choice of desktop and mobile trading, and access to multiple products and assets including Forex, CFDs, Commodities, Bonds, Indices, and Stocks.
|Fast account opening ||Conditions vary according to regulation|
|Low minimum deposit|
|Access to a wide range of financial instruments|
|Range of Account base currencies|
How to Open Trade.com Live Account?
Opening an account with Trade.com is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Open Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
We found that Trade.com offers multiple products such as Forex, Crypto, CFDs, Commodities, Bonds, Indices, and the Futures markets, with the ability to apply one-click executions, stop and limit orders, and customized tools.
The crypto trade is available through Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Litecoin with leverage 1:2 and a spread of 50.00 USD on BCHUSD. We learned that Trade.com charges their clients only spread that is added on top of the price, however, spreads are still among the markets’ competitive offerings.
- Trade.com Markets Range Score is 8.9 out of 10 for wide trading instrument selection among Forex, Futures, Indices, Cryptos, and more.
Based on our research, Trade.com trading costs are defined by the instrument you trade, like CFDs trading and Futures or IPOs feature different price models, where the first group basically is traded via costs built into a spread. While trading Futures and Stocks will charge a commission per trade.
Additional costs like inactivity fees and funding fees should be considered too for full pricing and fee structure.
- Trade.com Fees are ranked low with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers. Fees might be different based on entity offering, see our findings of fees and pricing in the table below, however, Trade.com overall fees are considered good.
|Fees||Trade.com Fees||FxPro Fees||XM Fees|
|Fee ranking||Low||Low, Average||Average|
We learned that Trade.com spreads deliver some of the most competitive and pleasant conditions, while all costs are built into a tight spread when you trade CFDs.
Trade.com truly delivers some of the most competitive and pleasant conditions, while all costs are built into a tight spread with average of 1 pips for EUR USD. A tighter spread means the market price doesn’t have to move as far from your entry price, so your trade has a better opportunity to become profitable. Also, better conditions will be offered as long as your trading size increases, which is good news for advanced traders.
- Trade.com Spreads are ranked low with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread much lower than the industry average, and spreads for other instruments are very attractive too.
|Asset/ Pair||Trade.com Spread||FxPro Spread||XM Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||1 pip||0.9 pips||1.6 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||2||88||5 pips|
|BTC USD Spread||0.71|| 20155||60|
Deposits and Withdrawals
We found that Trade.com accounts can be funded by several options that are simple and secure methods for instant transfer of funds to or from the account. Of course, methods and conditions may vary according to jurisdiction rules and imposed regulations, so be sure to verify those.
- Trade.com Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10. The minimum deposit is among average in the industry, yet fees are either none or very small also allowing to benefit from various account-based currencies, yet deposit options vary on each entity.
Here are some good and negative points for Trade.com funding methods found:
|Trade.com Advantage||Trade.com Disadvantage|
|Fast digital deposits||Withdrawal fee for Bank Wire|
|$100 is a first deposit amount|
|No internal fees for deposits and withdrawals|
|Multiple account base currencies like EUR, USD, and GBP
|Withdrawal requests confirmed within 1-2 working days|
In terms of funding methods, Trade.com offers numerous payment methods which are a very good plus, yet check according to its regulation whether the method is available or not.
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank Wire
Trade.com Minimum Deposit
Trade.com minimum deposit amount is $100 to start, however, the minimum requirements depend on the trading account you choose.
Trade.com minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
We learned that Trade.com withdrawals offer good conditions for bank transfer and Card withdrawals, there is a minimum withdrawal amount for all methods (excluding the wire transfer – $100) which is set to $20, in case the request is smaller charges will be waived for you. Currently, you will not be charged any Deposit or Withdrawal Fees, as they are all covered by Trade.com.
How Withdraw Money from Trade.com Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
Based on our findings, Trade.com offers highly popular MetaTrader 4 and Meta Trader 5 trading platforms, its proprietary CFD WebTrader with over 2,100 instruments, available through desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces with no download necessary.
- Trade.com Platform is ranked Excellent with an overall rating of 9 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as excellent being one of the best proposals we saw in the industry, and a great range including MT4 and MT5 suitable for professional trading. Also, all are provided with good research and excellent tools.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||Trade.com Platforms||Pepperstone Platforms||XM Platforms|
Web Trading Platform
The innovative Trade.com WebTrader platform is available to only Trade.com clients with an interface that is easy to navigate among the industry proposals.
The platform features a multi-chart display with independent functions, along with trading tools, intelligent analysis, trading central, events and trade tool, and secure management optimization.
And the last, but very interesting opportunity from Trade.com is to engage in trading with a DMA or direct access to markets through unique cooperation with a leading DMA provider Interactive Brokers. Therefore, active and professional traders may benefit from fruitful opportunities and vast capabilities.
Also, there is an opportunity to invest in a selection of Stocks available to trade via the Thematic Online platform.
We learned that the platforms are available through both desktop and mobile interfaces as well, and brings a vast tools from customization to specific engagement. Where the full capacity of trading capabilities is available through the desktop version.
Based on our findings, Trade.com offers 24/5 customer support provided by the multiple internationally presented local lines and via many languages. In addition, support is accessible via Live Chat, WhatsApp, and Email.
- Customer Support in Trade.com is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, also quite easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick responses||No 24/7 customer support|
|Supporting numerous languages|
|Live Chat, International Phone Lines, and email
We learned that there is no comprehensive education center like you can find at some other popular brokers’ offerings, yet Trade.com supports great research tools and essentials. These include already powerful platforms with inbuilt features packed with trading tools, economic calendar, intelligent analysis, Trading Central along with Events & Trade tools.
- Trade.com Education ranked with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our research. The broker provides good quality educational materials, and excellent research also cooperates with market-leading providers of data.
Trade.com Review Conclusion
Concluding the Trade.com review, we admit a broker that offers trading opportunities to traders of almost any demand. Trade.com provides truly attentive support to their clients, through the wide range of local call centers, yet does not offer comprehensive education, but included advanced research tools and analysis to its offered platforms that definitely highlight its offerings.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions Trade.com is Good for:
- Advanced traders
- Traders who prefer MT4 and MT5 platforms
- Currency and CFD trading
- Variety of trading strategies
- Competitive trading conditions
- Good customer support
- Excellent research tools