- What is FxPro?
- FxPro Pros and Cons
- Is FxPro Safe or a Scam?
- Account Types
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about FxPro.
What is FxPro?
FxPro is an online Forex broker and popular Trading Platform started its operation in 2006 and since then enhanced its service dramatically, by its aim and following of a client-centric approach. Based on our Expert research, we learned that FxPro now serves retail and institutional clients from around 170 countries through over 2 Million Trading accounts which made it one of the leading Forex Brokerages.
What Type of Broker is FxPro?
We learned that FxPro is an NDD broker offering CFDs on 6 asset classes: Forex, Shares, Spot Indices, Futures, Spot Metals, and Spot Energies. The broker provides its clients with access to top-tier liquidity and advanced trade execution with no dealing desk intervention.
Where is FxPro Located?
We found out that FxPro is headquartered in UK, Cyprus & Bahamas. These are separate legal entities belonging to the same group and each jurisdiction is regulated by the relevant regulatory body in that country. The broker also has a representative office in the UAE.
FxPro Pros and Cons
FxPro has a long history of operation and is a heavily regulated Broker with an excellent reputation. The account opening is easy, and there is a great range of trading tools and user-friendly software. FxPro education and research are high quality and beginners are welcome.
For the Cons, proposals vary according to the entity, and deposit methods are not available in some regions.
|Heavily regulated broker with a strong establishment||Conditions vary based on the entity|
|Wide range of trading platforms and competitive trading conditions|
|Global expands across Europe, Asia, and America|
|Good quality educational materials, and excellent research|
|Quality customer support with live chat and fast response|
FxPro Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||FCA, CySEC, SCB, FSCA, FSCM|
|🖥 Platforms||MT4, MT5, cTrader, FxPro Platform|
|📉 Instruments||Forex and CFDs on 6 asset classes, with over 2100 trading instruments|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||0.9 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available |
|💰 Base currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CHF, JPY, PLN and ZAR|
|💳 Minimum deposit||$100 |
|📚 Education||Profesisonal education and free reserch tools|
|☎ Customer Support||24/7|
Overall FxPro Ranking
Based on our Expert findings, FxPro is considered a good broker with safe and very favorable trading conditions. The broker offers a range of trading services designed for both beginner traders and professionals with low initial deposit amounts. As one of the good advantages, FxPro covers almost the globe, so traders from various countries can sign in, also with the lowest spreads.
- FxPro Overall Ranking is 9.2 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Deep Liquidity||Trading Conditions||Trading Platforms|
FxPro Alternative Brokers
We learned that FxPro offers a range of trading instruments, good trading conditions, and also low trading spreads and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers that offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to FxPro:
- AvaTrade – Good Instruments and CopyTrading
- Pepperstone – Low Spreads and Competitive Trading Conditions
- XM – Wide Range of Trading Opportunities
Tons of customers around the world and general reviews bring the understanding that FxPro achieved sustainable trust in the industry and gained the highest ranks. But in addition to that, international rewards from the largest financial institutions and organizations brought a conclusion that the manner FxPro operates its NDD execution and operation itself deserves recognition too.
Based on our findings, we learned that starting from 2006 FxPro has received constant recognition in the industry, winning over 95+ international awards to date for the quality of its services.
Is FxPro Safe or Scam?
No, FxPro is not a scam. Based on our Expert research, we found that FxPro is a safe broker to trade with. It is regulated and licensed by several top-tier financial authorities including FCA and CySEC. Therefore, it is secure and low-risk to trade FX and CFD with FxPro.
Is FxPro legit?
Yes, FxPro is a legit and regulated broker in various jurisdictions.
- It is regulated and authorized not only by one regulator but by several, which gives it extra layers of security and always for traders’ better.
- We learned that as a licensed broker, FxPro is subject to strict European laws, providing its financial services guaranteed by legal regulatory agencies.
See our conclusion on FxPro Reliability:
- Our Ranked FxPro Trust Score is 9.2 out of 10 for good reputation and service over the years, also reliable top-tier licenses, and serving regulated entities in each region it operates. The only point is that regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity.
|FxPro Strong Points||FxPro Weak Points|
|Multiply regulated broker with a strong establishment||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity
Regulated by top-tier authorities |
|Regulated by top-tier authorities|
|Global expands over 173 countries|
|Negative balance protection|
How Are You Protected?
The regulated status of the broker, first of all, ensures its legit status, a regular check on the performance from the respected authority that ensures the client’s deposit by the set of protective measures.
Based on our research, we found that client funds are stored in segregated accounts of European investment-grade banks, while the trader is a participant in the compensation of investors in case of FxPro insolvency, as well as trade with negative balance protection.
Leverage specification at FxPro offers a dynamic forex leverage model with various levels as the regulatory requirements of a particular entity set and obliged broker to follow.
Based on our Expert research, we found that the maximum leverage offered by FxPro may differ depending on jurisdiction and the instrument/platform the clients are trading with:
- The maximum leverage level for European clients is up to 1:30
- The maximum leverage level for International traders is up to 1:200
We found that FxPro offers one account with a full package of advantages, also Micro Accounts and Swap-free accounts are available too. A Demo account for practices remains available with a Live account through an easy switch between Live and Demo account right from the platform.
|Fast account opening||Account types and proposals may vary according to jurisdiction|
|Low minimum deposit|
|Access to a wide range of financial instruments|
|Islamic and Micro accounts are available|
|Account base currencies EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CHF, JPY, PLN, and ZAR|
How to Trade in FxPro?
Starting to trade with FxPro, you will first need to open an account and deposit funds. The process is simple and can be done entirely online. Once your account has been approved, you can then make a deposit using one of the many methods available. Based on our research we found out that FxPro offers user-friendly platforms with all the tools and resources you need to trade successfully.
How to Open FxPro Live Account?
Opening an account with FxPro is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Click on the “Register” icon on the FxPro homepage
- You will be asked to upload your ID documents during the process, or you can upload them later via FxPro Direct
- Once registered, you can proceed to fund your account and start trading on any one of our platforms.
Based on our research, we found that at the development stage, FxPro started as a Forex broker and then spread further into providing CFDs on 6 asset classes, with over 2100 trading instruments. Now broker still continues its development by adding on more instruments hence influencing the company’s growth too. The FxPro Cryptocurrencies offer speculation on CFDs with the most popular cryptos, which is a great advantage too.
- FxPro Markets Range Score is 8.5 out of 10 for wide trading instrument selection among Forex, Futures, Indices, Cryptos, and more.
We found that FxPro trading fees are built into the FxPro tight spread, which is a difference between the bid and ask price. FxPro charges commission and overnight or swap/rollover fees as well. Traders can expect commission charges only on FX pairs and Spot Metals on the FxPro cTrader platform. The swap is charged automatically at 21:59 (UK time) to the client account and is converted into the currency that the account is denominated in.
- FxPro Fees are ranked average with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers. Fees might be different based on entity offering, see our findings of fees and pricing in the table below, however, FxPro overall fees are considered good.
|Fees||FxPro Fees||Pepperstone Fees||XM Fees|
|Fee ranking||Low, Average||Low||Average|
Based on our Expert findings, we learned that FxPro offers both variable and fixed spreads depending on the account type the trader chooses. The broker offers competitive spreads across all our platforms. On the MT4 Raw Spread account, FxPro offers spreads without markup on FX & Metals, with a commission of $3.50 per lot.
All of the other MT4/MT5 account types are with marked-up spreads and zero commission. On the cTrader platform account, spreads on FX and metals are lower, with a commission of $35 per $1 million USD traded.
- FxPro Spreads are ranked low with an overall rating of 7.8 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread much lower than the industry average, and spreads for other instruments are very attractive too.
|Asset/ Pair||FxPro Spread||Pepperstone Spread||XM Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||0.9 pips||0.77 pips||1.6 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||88||2.3 pips||5 pips|
|BTC USD Spread|| 20155||31.39||60|
Deposits and Withdrawals
The number of payment methods to fund the trading account will allow you to transfer funds quickly by the use of Bank Wire transfers, Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and more.
There is a multitude of ways to fund the trading account as well as to enjoy a $0 fee for money transfers, yet be sure to verify conditions according to the FxPro entity you will trade through.
- FxPro Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8 out of 10. The minimum deposit is among average in the industry, yet fees are either none or very small also allowing to benefit from various account-based currencies, yet deposit options vary on each entity.
Here are some good and negative points for FxPro funding methods found:
|FxPro Advantage||FxPro Disadvantage|
|$100 is a first deposit amount||Methods and fees vary in each entity|
|No internal fees for deposits and withdrawals|
|Fast digital deposits, including Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and Credit Cards|
|Multiple Account Base Currencies|
|Withdrawal requests confirmed within 1 working day|
In terms of funding methods, FxPro offers numerous payment methods which are a very good plus, yet check according to its regulation whether the method is available or not.
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank Wire
FxPro Minimum Deposit
FxPro Minimum Deposit is set to $100, however, the broker recommends depositing at least $1,000 to enjoy the full features of the trading itself.
FxPro minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
FxPro does not charge any fees or commissions on deposits/withdrawals, however, you may be subject to fees from banks involved in the case of bank transfers. We learned that the broker typically processes withdrawal requests within 1 working day.
How Withdraw Money from FxPro Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
Based on our Expert research, we found that FxPro provides a range of top-grade desktop, web, and mobile trading platforms including the FxPro Trading Platform, MT4, MT5, and cTrader.
- FxPro Platform is ranked Excellent with an overall rating of 9 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as excellent being one of the best proposals we saw in the industry, and a great range including MT4, MT5, and cTrader suitable for professional trading. Also, all are provided with good research and excellent tools.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||FxPro Platforms||Pepperstone Platforms||XM Platforms|
Web Trading Platform
We found that the online web trading platform allows convenient access to traders’ FxPro EDGE Accounts directly from their browsers with a highly customizable interface and advanced trading widgets.
For mobile, the FxPro app provides an all-in-one solution, allowing clients to manage their accounts, manage funds, and trade from the integrated platform.
The desktop platform is of course available to download and suitable for any device, while with the desktop version the trader will get the full package and sophistication each platform may offer.
- There are vast opportunities, tools, measures, and add-ons available with automatic trading, no restrictions on scalping, or the option to use proven managers and pre-tested trading strategies under all major risk management rules.
- Moreover, all traders are offered to use a VIP package of services that includes a number of advantages: free VPS server, no deposit fees, SMS notification of the margin, free news reports, and many more.
How to Use FxPro MT4?
To open FxPro MT4 account, you need to:
- Download the software from the FxPro Download Centre
- Log in to your terminal from the menu at the top left of the screen
- Click “File”, then “Log in to trade account”, and a new box asking for your login credentials, password, and the server your account has been assigned to will appear
Your login details are sent to you via email once your account has been created. If you have forgotten your MT4 live account password, you can reset this via FxPro Direct.
We learned that FxPro offers dedicated 24/7 multilingual customer service, and provides relevant answers. Livechat, email, and phone communication are also available to help traders with whatever they need.
- Customer Support in FxPro is ranked Excellent with an overall rating of 9.5 out of 10 based on our testing. We got some of the fastest and most knowledgeable responses compared to other brokers, also quite easy to reach during both working days and weekends.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick responses and relevant answers||None|
|24/7 customer support|
|Supporting numerous languages|
|Availability of Live Chat|
Based on our research, we found that FxPro provides a rich collection of educational materials including Free Forex trading online courses for both beginners and advanced traders, webinars, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, video tutorials, and more.
- FxPro Education ranked with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our research. The broker provides very good quality educational materials, and excellent research also cooperates with market-leading providers of data.
FxPro Review Conclusion
Concluding the FxPro review, we admit a safe broker to trade with reliable trading solutions. FxPro provides expanded trading strategies and a certain way of dealing with markets and traders that gained a reliable and respected reputation.
We learned that FxPro’s flexibility in terms of platforms, currency pairs, and a number of provided solutions is another key advantage to its positive side. The broker offers competitive costs and excellent education material suitable for traders of different levels.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions FxPro is Good for:
- Advanced traders
- Traders who prefer MT4/MT5 and cTrader platforms
- Currency and CFD trading
- Variety of trading strategies
- Algorithmic or API traders
- Good customer support
- Excellent educational materials