The FXTM or Forex Time company was launched in 2011, headquartered in Cyprus (Limassol) and been named as one of the world’s fastest growing brokers, in a relatively short amount of time, since the firm putting their focus on Africa and Asia. However, the chain of offices being established around Europe to cover clients’ needs and located in UK, France, Italy, Spain, Poland and Czech Republic. Non EU clients are handled by company FT Global Limited located in Belize and conducted under the authority of the IFSC.
As a client oriented broker, Regardless whether the client is FXTM have solutions to meet any particular needs and providing outstanding service in every way, from the fast client approval to the general trading process, learnings and available features. That proves high ranking among their clients, which reaches more than 90% of positive feedbacks.
Until now, the company serving about 750,000+ active accounts, with 45+ payment methods, so each client can find his path. FXTM offers 250+ financial instruments: forex over 50 currency pairs, spot metal CFDs, share CFDs with over 170 major companies, CFDs on Commodities and CFDs on Indices.
FXTM proudly supporting and sponsoring various world Sports alike Sahara Force India Formula 1 team and regularly reveals in the media.
The fact ForexTime achieved great progress, which complies with various received awards and recognitions, just a few of them for 2017 mentioned below:
Forex Broker of the Year 2017 | Global Investor Mena Awards
Best FX Broker Asia 2017 | World Finance
Best Customer Service Global 2017 | World Finance
Forex Broker Firm of the Year Europe 2017 | The European Magazine Awards
Best Online Forex Trading Company of the Year Nigeria | BOICT Awards
Licenses, Regulations & Security of funds:
ForexTime Ltd provides its services to more than 10,000 clients in 135 countries around the world, highly emphasizing clients’ fund safety and the protection of investment.
ForexTime Ltd, ForexTime UK Ltd and FT Global Ltd are the three entities under the FXTM brand. All are authorized and regulated by various global jurisdictions. ForexTime Ltd is regulated by CySEC of Cyprus, FSB of South Africa, the FCA (UK) and has principals built by MiFID and ICF. ForexTime is also registered with the following bodies: FCA, BaFin, CONSON, AMF/ACPR, CNMV, FSAN, ATVP, FCMC, AFM, MFSA, FSA, FMA and various national EU banks.
Since FXTM complies with all the strict regulatory requirements client investment to the company funds are completely segregated from the operational funds of the company and kept in leading hence reputable EU banks. In addition FXTM is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund and security network encryption done by SSL protocol.
Trading Platforms and Tools:
The company uses as their platforms the industry’s leading technology, which doesn’t require presentation -MT4 and MT5. A progressive technology of the MetaTrader combined with FXTM’s unparalleled trading services allowing smooth operation. The platform enables, as well, automated trading known as algorithmic trading which is an automatic activity execution according to the strategy being implemented.
The platform can be installed directly at any device and supporting PC, MAC, mobile or tablet devices, as well web and Multi Terminal, hence users having access to the account at their convenience.
All necessary and useful tools are included into FXTM platforms, from risk management to analysis, as well unique developed trading tool like – Pivot points strategy and trading signals, converters, calculators and many more.
For the trading account offerings, to ensure each client convenience trade there are separate accounts for Forex trade and Invest Accounts, then accounts splitting by the customer preference of the transaction. Hence, if a client wants to use ECN transactions various FXTMECTN accounts can be selected. All accounts showing superfast trade execution and developed hi-tech tools with ultimate risk protection.
- New traders or the ones who would like to try the platform can learn to Trade via Demo account, featuring $1,000,000 available to trade, detailed step-by-step tutorials and online webinars, individual support by the account manager in 16 languages.
- FXTM Standard Account – floating spread from 1.3 pips, floating leverage from 1:500 – 1:25, with margin call of 80% and allowed hedging.
- FXTM Cent Account – good choice for beginners, with a small deposit to start – 5$. Spreads starting from 1.5 pips, with high margin call of 80%., instant execution model and Cent lots
- FXTM Shares Account – designed for traders who prefer stocks. Featuring over 180 US shared, with a margin from 3%, allowed hedging and as spreads as low as 0.1 pips.
- FXTM ECN Zero – non commissionable account with a quite low deposit of 200$ for a start, spreads starting from 1.5 pips with no re-quotes execution and allowed hedging, scalping features. As well, traders having a chance to become portfolio managers for other users with this account.
- FXTM ECN – account enclose commission of 2$ per lot, but including unlimited orders and client can enjoy low spreads from 0.1 pips.
- FXTM Pro Account – account asks for a deposit of 25,000$, but offering floating leverage from 1:200 to 1:25, spreads starting at 0, margin call of 80% and a great variety of assets.
For investors, the company offering FXTM Invest Account, with built PAMM and investment programs, conducts no hidden fees, low minimum deposits, quite simple and secure, including copy trading tool supported by the Top Strategy Managers and are suitable for the traders with almost all degrees. Now Invest programs available with ECN Zero and ECN trading accounts, and boasting over 1800 Strategy Managers. Additional partnerships are also disposable for introducers and affiliates alike.
Cryptocurrency Trading – with the rising popularity of crypto trading, CFD offering has been extended by FXTM to cover this demand too. So far, since inclusion came shortly after the guidelines for crypto trading been regulated, traders now can trade with pairs alike BTC/USD, ETH/USD and LTC/USD. However, the offered will be increased by the near future, as per broker announcement.
Deposits and Withdrawals:
ForexTime made deposits and withdrawals simple and straight forward process. To fund client account there are choices of various common payment options: credit cards, bank wire transfers, E-wallets (Neteller, Skrill, Alfa-Click, WebMoney, Western Union, Dotpay, Yandex money, Qiwi wallet, Bitcoin via Skrill), also well company offering a local bank transfer option, for the investors ease and comfort via Deutsche Handelsbank (accepting deposits in EUR) and Rietumu Banka (using GBP, PLN, USD, EUR, RUR).
In addition, FXTM reimburses any deposit charges up to 1000 USD/EUR/GBP, and 50% for any deposits above this amount.
- Forex Contest, is an established by FXTM competition and one of the ways to test strategy, polish skills and grow a confidence. A truly challenging experience available in both Demo and Live accounts hence is an ideal for both experienced and “fresh” traders.
- FXTM won several awards for order execution speeds, which ensures the crucial factor in the trading process to get the best price (As an example, order execution speed for Feb’18 ECN Zero=0.083, Cent=0.155, Pro=0.048
- The majority of FXTM clients receives improved pricing through positive slippage, according to the statistics.
- FXTM able to fill orders even during extra high volatility offering very competitive re-quote rate.
FXTM broker does not provide services to residents of certain regions, such as the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions.
As it can already be concluded, while the majority of the brokers concentrating mainly among developed and well known markets, FXTM changed their focus to the undeveloped countries, like Africa and Asia. The main tool in this strategy is – education which attracts new traders and giving a great opportunity for both parties good.
Though, FXTM gives a good potential for both beginners and experienced traders or investors. There are various advantages in general trade with ForexTime, as well accounts variety is very impressive, while featuring micro and mini lots, flexible or floating leverage – leverage which is determined based on the trader experience and knowledge, tight spreads from 0.1 pips and low deposit requirements.