- Valutrades Pros and Cons
- Is Valutrades Safe or a Scam?
- Trading Fees
- Deposits and Withdrawals
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about Valutrades.
What is Valutrades?
Valutrades is a Forex and CFD trading provider for beginner to advanced traders offering access to trade more than 80 major, minor, and exotic Forex currency pairs, CFDs on Equity Index, Indices, and Commodities.
Based in London, UK, Valutrades enables technology-driven ECN execution, as well as offers fair trading conditions, including Free VPS, spreads from 0.0 pips, etc. In addition, all are traded with negative balance protection.
Along with the retail clients’ offering company brings a variety of partnership programs for affiliates too, thus fund managers throughout the MAM program and more are very well treated.
Valutrades Pros and Cons
Valutrades is a regulated broker with a low-risk Forex trading environment. The account opening is smooth and easy, also there is a good range of trading products and trading technology with ECN accounts. Various options to deposit or withdraw funds are available.
For the Cons, there is no 24/7 customer support and the overall proposal might be better for traders with experience.
|Regulated broker with a strong establishment
|No 24/7 customer support
|FCA license and overseeing
|Competitive trading costs and spreads
|MT4 and MT5 trading platforms
|ECN trading environment
Valutrades Review Summary in 10 Points
|Forex, CFDs, Indices, Commodities
|💰 EUR/USD Spread
|💳 Minimum deposit
|🎮 Demo Account
|💰 Base currencies
|USD, EUR, GBP
|Educational support with numerous materials and updated information
|☎ Customer Support
Overall Valutrades Ranking
Valutrades is a reliable broker with good trading conditions and transparency. The broker offers a range of trading services with competitive spreads and fees.
- Valutrades Overall Ranking is 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
Valutrades Alternative Brokers
Valutrades offers good trading conditions, a range of trading instruments, also competitive spreads and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers that may offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to Valutrades:
- CornerTrader – Wide Range of Trading Instruments
- ATC Brokers – Competitive Spreads
- Aetos – Good Trading Conditions
Is Valutrades Safe or Scam?
No, Valutrades is not a scam. It is regulated in the UK by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a licensed financial services provider.
Is Valutrades Legit?
Yes, Valutrades is a legit and regulated broker.
According to the regulations, Valutrades is subject to various restrictions on how to operate the trading process. Therefore, strict client money segregation rules and conditions are applied to every transaction it performs.
See our conclusion on Valutrades Reliability:
- Our Ranked Valutrades Trust Score is 8.9 out of 10 for good reputation and service over the years, also for a reliable top-tier license. The only point is that regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity, and one of the regulations is in the offshore zone.
|Valutrades Strong Points
|Valutrades Weak Points
|FCA license and overseeing
|Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity
|Regulated broker with a strong establishment
|Negative balance protection
How Are You Protected?
Valutrades clients’ funds are held separately from the company accounts and are not used in the course of the company business. In addition, all deposits are covered up to a maximum of 85,000 GBP under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Valutrades also provides its clients with negative balance protection to guarantee that they will never lose more than they have in their accounts.
Leverage trading enables traders to trade bigger sizes compared to their initial balance, offering to maximize their gains. However, traders should carefully learn how to use this tool, since leverage may work in reverse as well.
Valutrades leverage is offered according to the FCA and FSAS regulations:
- UK traders are eligible to use low leverage up to 1:30 for Forex instruments, 1:20 for minor currencies, and 1:10 for commodities.
- Since Valutrades serves an entity through Seychelles, international traders with an opened account under FSAS jurisdiction may use up to 1:500 leverage.
Valutrades offers an ECN trading account with a super low spread and commission. Also, new traders or those who want to see Valutrades’ performance with no risks can benefit from the trial trades through a free Demo ECN Account.
|Fast account opening
|Account types and proposals may vary according to jurisdiction
|Demo account is available
|Low minimum deposit
|Account base currencies GBP, EUR, USD
|Hedging and scalping allowed
How to Open Valutrades Live Account?
Opening an account with Valutrades is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Open Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
Valutrades trading instruments include Forex trading on more than 80 major, minor, and exotic currency pairs, CFDs, CFDs on Indices, and Commodities. Through its ECN accounts, the broker offers competitive pricing and spreads from 0 pips.
- Valutrades Markets Range Score is 8.5 out of 10 for a good trading instrument selection. However, the broker doesn’t offer stocks, futures, bonds, etc.
Valutrades fees are built into a spread and commission for the ECN account. Also, traders need to consider swap or rollover fees which are charged in case the position is open longer than a day.
- Valutrades Fees are ranked low with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers.
|ATC Brokers Fees
Valutrades spreads offer tight and some of the lowest spreads based on our findings, starting from 0 pips. The average spread for EUR USD is 0.1 pips.
- Valutrades Spreads are ranked low with an overall rating of 9 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread much lower than the industry average, and spreads for other instruments are very attractive too.
|ATC Brokers Spread
|EUR USD Spread
|Crude Oil WTI Spread
Deposits and Withdrawals
Valutrades funding options include the most common methods which offer both bank transfers or cards payments and e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay, and more.
- Valutrades Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10. Fees are either none or very small also allowing to benefit from various account-based currencies, yet deposit options vary on each entity.
Here are some good and negative points for Valutrades funding methods found:
|No internal fees for deposits and withdrawals
|Methods and fees vary in each entity
|Fast digital deposits, including Credit/Debit Cards
|$50 is a first deposit amount
|Multiple account base currencies
In terms of funding methods, Valutrades offers the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank wire
- Union Pay
- Giropay, and more
Valutrades Minimum Deposit
Valutrades minimum deposit amount is $50. Nevertheless, always make sure on a trading instrument you planning to trade, as various assets require different margins.
Valutrades minimum deposit vs other brokers
|Most Other Brokers
The funding methods have been established as the easiest and most used options for traders including Bank Wire and e-wallets as withdrawal options. In addition, there are no fees for deposits and the first three withdrawals each month.
How Withdraw Money from Valutrades Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
MT4 and MT5 trading platforms are among the most efficient trading platforms worldwide. Based on our finds, they provide traders with the option to trade manually or automatically, with a variety of multiple analytical tools, indicators, charts, and many other comprehensive settings and tools.
- Valutrades Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 9.2 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers popular MT4 and MT5 professional trading platforms.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|ATC Brokers Platforms
Valutrades provides 24/5 customer support with Live Chat and WhatsApp.
- Customer Support in Valutrades is ranked good with an overall rating of 7.5 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, also easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|No 24/7 customer support
|Availability of live chat
Valutrades provides comprehensive educational and learning materials including educational videos, blogs, webinars, trading courses, tools, and more.
- Valutrades Education ranked with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our research. The broker provides very good quality educational materials and research and also cooperates with market-leading providers of data.
Valutrades Review Conclusion
To sum up, Valutrades is a reliable broker with a technology-driven strategy and fair offering to its clients. The broker uses ECN connectivity to the liquidity providers, which ensures the true pricing strategy.
Valutrades also is trusted since it is regulated by one of the leading world authorities FCA while complying with all necessary requirements for the method of operation. The broker offers ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips, as well as a very low deposit requirement which brings an opportunity to almost any trader to invest and start the process.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions Valutrades is Good for:
- ECN trading
- Traders from UK
- International traders
- Professional trading
- Advanced traders
- CFD and currency trading
- Traders who prefer MT4 and MT5 trading platforms
- NDD/STP execution
- Competitive spreads and fees
- EA/Auto trading
- Good learning and research materials
No news available.