- Z.com Bullion Pros and Cons
- Is Z.com Bullion Safe or a Scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about Z.com Bullion.
What is Z.com Bullion?
Z.com Bullion offers online gold bullion and silver trading services at high leverage, giving traders in Asia an opportunity to diversify their portfolios, with strong regional support from Hong Kong and Malaysia-based teams.
Z.com Bullion is a subsidiary of GMO Financial Holdings and is the service name of GMO-Z.com Trade UK Limited, which is an affiliated company of GMO CLICK, established in Japan.
Actually, the company is one of the leading forces within the Internet industry offering. Since 2006 it started to offer financial trading services while quickly spreading its services from Japan to global coverage by opening offices in London and Hong Kong.
Z.com Bullion Pros and Cons
Z.com Bullion is a low-risk gold bullion and silver trading broker due to regulations, there is good trading software and technology offered. The broker offers well-improved pricing stability for better risk management with fixed and floating spreads and with the MT4 trading platform.
For the Cons, there is no 24/7 customer support, and trading instruments are limited in this subsidiary of GMO Financial Holdings.
|FCA licensed broker with a strong establishment||Limited number of trading instruments|
|Globally recognized and awarded ||No 24/7 customer support|
|Competitive trading costs and spreads|
|MT4 trading platform|
|Excellent support, learning, and research tools|
Z.com Bullion Review Summary in 10 Points
|🏢 Headquarters||UK, Japan|
|🗺️ Regulation||FCA, SFC, JFSA, FFAJ|
|📉 Instruments||Gold bullion and silver|
|💰 GOLD_STD/ Silver_Min Spread||0.4 pips/ 0.028 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Provided|
|💳 Minimum deposit||$0|
|💰 Base currencies||Several currencies offered|
|📚 Education||Educational materials, research, and analytical resources|
|☎ Customer Support||24/5|
Overall Z.com Bullion Ranking
Z.com Bullion is considered a good broker with safe and favorable trading conditions with transparency. The broker offers comprehensive and high-quality trading services for all level traders from beginners to experts around the world.
- Z.com Bullion Overall Ranking is 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Ranking||Z.com Bullion||Capital Index||Tickmill|
|Advantages||Spreads||Trading Conditions||Trading Platforms|
Z.com Bullion Alternative Brokers
Z.com Bullion offers good trading conditions, also low trading spreads, and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers that offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to Z.com Bullion:
Z.com Bullion is an award-winning and fast-growing gold and silver trading broker with competitive trading conditions. The broker has also garnered collective recognition from industry leaders many times.
Is Z.com Bullion Safe or Scam?
No, Z.com Bullion is not a scam. It is a reliable broker with top-tier FCA regulation and implemented safety measures for low-risk trading.
Is Z.com Bullion Legit?
Yes, Z.com Bullion is a legit and regulated broker in various jurisdictions.
The parent company of Z.com Bullion is GMO-Z.com Trade UK Limited which is authorized and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. It means the broker follows strict regulatory requirements and complies with transparent practices. In addition, other entities of the broker which are located in Japan, and Hong Kong are respectively authorized by the local authorities.
See our conclusion on Z.com Bullion Reliability:
- Our Ranked Z.com Bullion Trust Score is 8.9 out of 10 for good reputation and service over the years, also for a reliable top-tier license. The only point is that regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity.
|Z.com Bullion Strong Points||Z.com Bullion Weak Points|
|Regulated broker with a strong establishment||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity|
|FCA license and overseeing|
|Secured fund handling|
How Are You Protected?
Clients’ money is held in a segregated bank account in accordance with Client Assets rules, completely separately from the company’s own funds. Based on our research, Z.com Bullion provides Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), which protects eligible claimants up to £50,000. Yet, other entities may comply with slightly different regulatory requirements but are strictly regulated too.
Leverage trading, a unique opportunity to trade bigger than your initial balance, offers to maximize your gains. However, you should carefully learn how to use this tool, since leverage may work in reverse as well.
Precious metal margin trading is based on the principle of financial leverage. Therefore, Z.com Bullion leverage is the following, also depending on the regulation since FCA UK offers maximum 1:30:
- The maximum leverage for gold trading is 1:200
- the maximum leverage for silver trading is 1:100
The traders can choose between three account types that allow suiting needs and requirements, while the choice goes to either MT4 platform, as well as professional level. All accounts are available in multicurrency USD, EUR, and GBP and performed via STP NDD execution.
Of course, in the beginning, any trader can open a risk-free demo account with Z.com Bullion.
|Fast account opening||Account types and proposals may vary according to jurisdiction|
|No minimum deposit amount required|
|Demo account is available|
|No commissions or hidden charges|
How to Open Z.com Bullion Live Account?
Opening an account with Z.com Bullion is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Open Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
Z.com Bullion offers online gold bullion and silver trading services to its clients.
- Z.com Bullion Markets Range Score is 8.5 out of 10 for trading instrument selection among precious metals.
Since the parent company is the technology-driven one that offers sophisticated internet solutions, the main reason for its achievements is its high-grade technological infrastructure. Z.com Bullion systems are hosted in Equinix LD4 London bringing professionals Straight to Process ECN environment, as well through access to deep liquidity and ultra-tight pricing.
Z.com Bullion trading costs offer to choose between fixed spread and floating spread. There are no fees for opening a trading account, and there are no external handling fees when trading. The customer’s cost is only the bid-ask spread and the interest on overnight positions.
However, please note that all gold trading accounts that have not traded or deposited funds within 6 months will be charged a monthly fee of $10.
- Z.com Bullion Fees are ranked low with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers.
|Fees||Z.com Bullion Fees||Capital Index Fees||Tickmill Fees|
|Fee ranking||Low, Average||Low, Average||Low|
Z.com Bullion offers fixed and floating spreads to precious metal traders. The deep liquidity pools ensure the tightest spreads across the products. For fixed spreads, it is from 0.1 lots to 20 lots for gold trading, and for floating spread from 0.01 lots to 1 lot for gold trading and from 0.05 lots to 1 lot for silver trading.
- Z.com Bullion Spreads are ranked low/average with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers.
|Asset/ Pair||Z.com Bullion Spread||Capital Index Spread||Tickmill Spread|
|Gold Spread||0.4 pips||7||11|
|Silver Spread||0.028 pips||-||-|
Deposits and Withdrawals
There is a multitude of payment methods in the clients’ portal area that allow traders to choose from a range of local and international payment options to securely deposit and withdraw funds to and from the trading account. The most common payment methods include Debit card and Credit card payments, and Bank transfers.
- Z.com Bullion Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10. The minimum deposit is among average in the industry, yet fees are either none or very small also allowing to benefit from various account-based currencies, yet deposit options vary on each entity.
Here are some good and negative points for Z.com Bullion funding methods found:
|Z.com Bullion Advantage||Z.com Bullion Disadvantage|
|$0 is a first deposit amount||Methods and fees vary in each entity|
|No internal fees for deposits and withdrawals|
|Fast digital deposits, including Credit/Debit Cards|
In terms of funding methods, Z.com Bullion offers a few payment methods which are a very good plus, yet check according to its regulation whether the method is available or not.
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank wire
- UnionPay, and more
Z.com Bullion Minimum Deposit
At Z.com Bullion there is no minimum deposit requirement, which means you can open an account with any amount you find suitable. However, the minimum transaction amount for a deposit is set to $50.
Z.com Bullion minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
Z.com Bullion Withdrawals
A USD 10 per-transaction fee will be charged by Z.com Bullion. You will also be liable for any bank transaction charges incurred, and any possible intermediary bank charges which will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $100, with the exception of all remaining funds withdrawn from your account. Please also ensure that your withdrawal amount is sufficient to cover any possible bank charges.
How Withdraw Money from Z.com Bullion Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
Z.com Bullion uses as a mainstay an industry-proved MetaTrader4 platform that enables trading through almost any device with ease and convenience.
The platform enables the use of EAs that are monitoring markets for you and according to the settled rules trading on your behalf.
- Z.com Bullion Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers a popular MT4 professional trading platform.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||Z.com Bullion Platforms||Capital Index Platforms||Tickmill Platforms|
Z.com Bullion offers 24/5 customer service standing at a professional level and supports Live chats, Phone lines, Email, and Fax.
- Customer Support in Z.com Bullion is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, also quite easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick responses||No 24/7 customer support|
|Availability of Live chat, phone lines, and email|
Z.com Bullion Education
Z.com Bullion offers comprehensive educational materials that cater to all levels of trading experience with an economic calendar, market news, and daily technical analysis.
- Z.com Bullion Education ranked with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our research. The broker provides good quality educational materials, and excellent research also cooperates with market-leading providers of data.
Z.com Bullion Review Conclusion
The final thought upon Z.com Bullion review is that the broker is a great offer in technology, reliability, customer service, and pricing. Z.com Bullion is a part of a well-established internet solutions company that achieved the world’s largest volumes and is also listed in Tokyo Exchange, bringing a clear state that you will trade with a reliable broker.
The main part of the competitive offer from Z.com Bullion is their technology, since the broker uses both NDD and STP practices, which means all trades perform in real-time without any intervention, hence there is no conflict between the trader and the company can appear.
On top of it, the company offers a small amount to start practice and can be considered as having no minimum deposit requirement, which allows new traders to try out trading at Z.com Bullion easily.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions Z.com Bullion is Good for:
- Advanced traders
- Professional trading
- Precious metal trading
- STP/NDD execution
- Traders who prefer MT4 trading platforms
- Low Spread Trading
- Algorithmic and EA trading
- Supportive customer support
- Good research materials
Share this article [addtoany url="https://55brokers.com/z-com-review/" title="Z.com Bullion"]