- What is Land FX?
- Land FX Pros and Cons
- Is Land FX safe or a scam?
- Market Instruments
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- Our Financial Experts at 55Brokers with over 10 years of experience review broker’s offerings including fees, spreads, available platforms, and verified licenses. We also contact customer support and place live trades to evaluate conditions and give an expert opinion on Land FX
What is Land FX?
Land FX is a trusted global FX & CFD trading broker offering the MT4 & MT5 platforms. Land FX was established by industry experts with many years of broad experience in the financial markets, while until the moment the broker serves worldwide branches in New Zealand, China, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt, and headquarters in the UK. Also, its operation was established in Cyprus and through an offshore entity as well.
- The broker follows a mission to provide the best services and creative solutions to their clients and help them grow together in this fast-paced global financial market.
This aim was achieved by providing the highest standards of customer service and ensuring that the clients are treated fairly not only by the regulatory requirements but also by the enabled STP and ECN trading process.
Land FX Pros and Cons
Land FX is a Regulated broker with a good record, good instrument range, and platforms suitable for beginning and Professional options via Standard and ECN accounts, also Social trading.
For Cons, there are no comprehensive education sources. Also, the broker’s instruments proposal is limited to FX and CFDs
|Regulated broker with good record||No comprehensive education sources|
|Good instrument range and platforms proposal||Only FX and CFD Instruments|
|Beginning and Professional options via Standard and ECN accounts||Runs Offshore Entity|
|Worldwide proposal and regulations|
Land FX Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||FCA, FSA|
|🖥 Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, Precious Metal, Commodities, Indices|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||0.9 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Offered|
|💳 Minimum deposit||$10|
|💰 Base currencies||Several currencies|
|📚 Education||Analysis and Research tool with Social trading|
|☎ Customer Support||24/7|
Overall Land FX Ranking
With extensive experience and industry expertise, Land FX is renowned as a reliable broker with competitive trading conditions that meet the needs of novice traders and experts alike. This global brand offers lower-than-average spreads so customers from anywhere in the world can take advantage of their services.
- Land FX Overall Ranking is 8.1 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
Land FX Alternative Brokers
However, Land FX instrument offering is mainly limited to Forex and CFDs, also international entity provides different trading conditions and range. Also, the broker has a poor education section, and conditions vary depending on the entity. see our selection of Alternative Brokers below:
- Dukascopy – Excellent for Shares, Futures Trading
- XM – Goob education Broker
- Interactive Brokers – Good for US Trading and Trading of Real Stocks
As a premier leader in the trading community, Land FX has been acknowledged with numerous awards and glowing reviews from traders. With each passing day, they continue to set industry standards by enriching their platform with more instruments while continuously improving service quality.
Is Land FX safe or scam?
Yes, Land FX is a safe broker since is regulated by top-tier FCA authority. It is considered low-risk trading Forex and CFD broker; although, the international proposal is done via the offshore entity.
Is Land FX regulated?
As the UK established a financial service company, Land FX is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which also holds an authorization to hold Client Money under the FCA CASS rules. Read more about Why Trade with FCA Brokers.
- In addition to the FCA regulation, Land FX is permitted to provide investment services in the European Economic Area (EEA) with passports received from the local EU authorities.
Additionally, the broker’s international entity has been registered with the Financial Services Authority located in offshore SVG allowing it to offer trading services globally. However, we do not recommend trading with offshore brokers, Land FX regulatory obligation to FCA is considered a safe trading environment.
Our Conclusion on Land FX Reliability:
- Our ranked Land FX Trust Score is 8.4 out of 10 reflecting the highest standards of financial compliance and ensuring reliable protection through the UK entity for investors against potential fraud or abuse. For international customers, service can be accessed through its offshore entity – the only flaw of this otherwise secure trading record.
|Land FX Strong Points||Land FX Weak Points|
|Regulated by the UK FCA and authorized for EEA crossborder proposals||International trading performed via offshore entity|
|Mainstay on transparent conditions||Conditions and Protection vary depending on the entity|
|International proposal available|
|Negative balance protection|
How are you protected?
The safety of the client’s funds is performed in multiple ways by adhering to a set of Client Money obligations, while all funds are kept in Barclays PLC, a tier 1 bank as a custodial account. The client also participates in the UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for top-level financial confidence and investment protection.
Leverage is a powerful tool that offers investors the chance to turn their relatively modest investments into larger position plays in forex trading. By borrowing money from a broker, they can take advantage of increased potential profits while still controlling risk by only paying interest on the amount borrowed.
Land FX leverage levels depend on the account type traders use, their level of your proficiency, as well as by jurisdiction the account is registered in.
- The maximum leverage level offered by Land FX ECN Account is set to 1:200 for international trading
- UK and Europe accounts automatically will fall under ESMA restriction which permits a maximum of 1:30 for major currency pairs and even 1:10 for commodities.
When used properly, leverage can have a serious impact on one’s financial success. However, those exploring its potential should be sure to assess the associated risks before making any decisions – as careless choices may lead to major repercussions.
Land FX Account types
Land FX account types offer a choice between four accounts with a tailored solution to specified trading needs. the offered accounts are Standard, Prime, ECN, and Swap Free accounts.
- The Standard account features a full range of trading products and features the STP execution model with the lowest tight spreads only as a trading cost.
- Prime account offer tight spreads with no commission with the fastest execution.
- Land FX offers the best pricing under the conditions of the ECN environment with Interbank quotes starting from 0 pips and the commission charge, which will be included on a fixed basis in the raw spread, which is 0.3 pip per lot.
- Swap Free account is created for traders preferring trading in compliance with Sharia Laws; however, if the position is held open for more than a week, swap will be automatically charged
|Fast Account Opening, fully Digital||Conditions and Fees vary depending on the account type|
|Standard Account and ECN account with commission basis|
|Low Minimum deposit|
Does Land FX offer a demo account?
Yes, Land FX provides a fully operational demo account with a full range of tradeable assets, rapid execution, and a choice of leverage rates.
Land FX trading instrument range covers over 60 tradable foreign exchange markets on CFDs that include Spot Metals, Oils, Indices, and Commodities catering to large and small market participants across the globe.
- Land FX Market Range ranked 8.2 out of 10, Land FX provides exceptional access to Forex and CFD instruments for their clients. It should be noted that variations in offers can exist between entities as the selection is somewhat limited – focused primarily on providing high-quality CFDs.
Land FX Fees
Land FX fees are built into spreads and spread is defined by the account type as mentioned before, so you can select either spread basis or ECN environment with a commission charge. The broker doesn’t charge deposit/withdrawal fees; however, it charges an inactivity fee, after a certain period of time of inactivity.
Land FX Rollover
The rollover or swap which is charged on the position held longer than a day is also considered as a trading cost. Yet, a rollover may act either in your favor as a refund or as a charge that is depending on the instrument and the direction of your order. See samples of overnight charges above.
- Land FX Fees are ranked with an overall rating of 8.3 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers. Fees and commissions vary based on entity offering, see our findings of fees and pricing in the table below
|Fee||Land FX Fees||InstaForex Fees||AvaTrade Fees|
While trading with a Standard account you may enjoy tight spreads and an ECN account will bring you spreads from 0 but with commission charges applied.
For you to compare the difference between CFD brokers, see some spreads of Standard accounts below, while the typical EUR/USD Standard spread is 1.4, and the ECN spread is 0.1 pip. Also, you may compare Land FX Spread and Fees to another company BlackBull Markets.
- Land FX Spreads are ranked with an overall rating of 8.4 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found forex spreads much lower than the industry standard which is 1.2 pips. Other spreads are favorable too, see below the table of spreads offered by the broker
|Asset/ Pair||Land FX Spread||InstaForex Spread||AvaTrade Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||0.9 pips||3 pips||1.3 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||3 pips||5 pips||3 pips|
|Gold Spread||40 cents||1.3 point||40|
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Land FX Funding methods offer a variety of methods to fund the trading account with ease, security, and convenience, while all transactions are done via the online account area.
The most common options include
- Card transactions
- e-wallets Neteller, Skrill, STICPAY, fasapay, Perfect Money
- Bank wire transfer.
Moreover, there is a great possibility to request Land-FX MasterCard which will give you a great opportunity to fund and withdraw money from your trading account directly to the card.
- Land FX Funding Methods we ranked with an overall rating of 8 out of 10. The broker fees are either small or 0 with no deposit/withdrawal fees allowing depositing with different base currencies. And the minimum deposit is among average
Here are some good and negative points for Land FX funding methods found:
|Land FX Advantages||Land FX Disadvantages|
|Fast digital deposits via various payment options||Deposit may be different due to region|
|Multiple Account Base Currencies||Some withdrawals may add fees|
|Withdrawal requests take up to 3 days|
What is the minimum deposit for Land FX?
The minimum deposit amount to open Land FX Standard Account is only $10, including any fees required for fund deposit.
Land FX minimum deposit vs other brokers
|Land FX||Most Other Brokers|
Land FX covers the transaction fees when the deposit amount exceeds the minimum requirement set by each method individually (e/g. Skrill, Neteller, STICPAY and Cards minimum is 5$). Land FX withdrawal options are popular Bank Wire and e-wallets.
How long does it take to withdraw money from Land FX
As for the withdrawals, typically Land FX process request quickly, yet it might take up to a couple of days to let the money appear on the money account.
Also, some methods add on the withdrawal fees and there are some payment options that are free of transaction charge. e.g. Skrill will add 1% per transaction, fasapay and Cards processes withdrawal with no fees, and WebMoney charges 0.8%. Yet, the transaction fee can be also applied and decreased based on the trading volume you operate.
Land FX Platforms
Land FX platform offering adheres to cover the needs of the most demanding and also novice traders while there is an option to choose either the market leader MetaTrader4 or its newer version MetaTrader5.
- Land FX Platforms are ranked with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. The broker has a great offering including leading MetaTrader suit which is considered industry-standard
|Platforms||Land FX||Pepperstone||XM Platform|
MetaTrader4 does not require an introduction since it’s an established industry standard with the combination of a user-friendly interface and powerful features within the trading functions. The MT4 platform featured multi-asset availability to trade from the PC, Mobile, or Tablet, while MetaTrader5 brings even more developed capabilities with numerous other impressive trading features.
Land FX platform is a MultiTerminal which is an ideal tool for traders willing to handle multiple accounts of MT4 from a single interface. Land FX clients will find a useful, yet simple-to-manage environment with all the powers and capabilities of the MT4 along with the execution of multiple order types and PAMM management.
And the last option, which is the AutoTrade platform with the social trading community allows to create and manage own investment portfolio by selecting from a talented pool of signal providers across the globe, that allows real-time trades to be executed in a very own trading account.
Besides international phone lines available in various regions, you can contact Land FX customer support in numerous ways including Live chat and emails. We found in our Land FX Review service quite responsive and professional with good and relevant answers, also traders remain satisfied with its quality which is also another plus.
- Customer Support in Land FX is ranked Excellent with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing. We got some of the fastest and most knowledgeable responses compared to other brokers, also quite easy to reach during the working days
See our find and Ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick response and global coverage|
|Live Chat and Emails|
Land FX Education
In addition, to all that we discover in our Land FX Review, the broker provides an optimal trading environment with a stable system for every trade and always stands beside you to deliver the best possible assistance through the market news and important updates.
There are no education courses, but organized videos and analysis tools that can help you with recent developments and get you around Land FX proposals. Also, numerous trading ideas and social trading might be good options for newbies. So for the very beginners, we would advise seeking better quality information and better sign in for an extensive trading course and be sure you understand trading deeply enough, as it is crucial for success.
- Land FX Education ranked with an overall rating of 6 out of 10 based on our research. The broker doesn’t provide any educational material, so traders might find alternative third-party education providers
Land FX Review Conclusion
Land FX Review concludes the company with a strong, reliable set of operations established globally among a range of international countries and vast of trading possibilities. The broker delivers powerful trading capabilities to traders of any level of expertise, while the instruments and technological software deliver the STP execution model. Yet, be sure to verify specified conditions as international entities may offer slightly different conditions for trading.
With a variety of accounts suitable for different trading styles, there’s an option tailored to every trader. Plus, with the low minimum deposit requirement available for only 10$ traders can access all our instruments and take their first steps in the world of online trading.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinion Land FX is Good for:
- Beginner Traders
- Professional Traders
- FIX API Trading
- EAs running
- Copy Trading
- Scalping / Hedging Startegies
- Traders who prefer MT4 or MT5 platform
- Raw Spread Trading
- Currency Trading and CFD Trading
- MAM/PAMM Trading
- Suitable for a Variety of Trading Strategies
No news available.