- InterTrader Pros and Cons
- Is InterTrader Safe or a Scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about InterTrader.
What is InterTrader?
InterTrader is a brokerage company offering spread betting and CFDs on thousands of shares, stock indices, Forex, commodities, and more.
The company was founded in 2009 to provide flexible and market-neutral trading. Trading execution is done by mirroring into the underlying market every position that the client opens, while the company covers its risks hence you execute in a transparent way.
InterTrader Pros and Cons
InterTrader is a reliable broker with easy account opening and flexible trading conditions. The broker provides good technology solutions with low spreads, and also the availability of social trading.
For the Cons, there is no 24/7 customer support and good education, also trading instruments are limited.
|Regulated broker with a strong establishment||Conditions may vary according to regulation and entity|
|FCA license and overseeing||No 24/7 customer support|
|Competitive trading costs and spreads|
|MT5 trading platform|
|Quality customer support|
InterTrader Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||FCA, GFSC|
|🖥 Platforms||MetaTrader 5, Mobile Trading|
|📉 Instruments||CFDs on shares, stock indices, Forex, commodities, and more|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||0.6 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum deposit||$100|
|💰 Base currencies||Several currencies available|
|📚 Education||Trading central, economic calendar, market insights|
|☎ Customer Support||24/5|
Overall InterTrader Ranking
InterTrader is considered a good broker with safe and favorable trading conditions with transparency. The broker offers a range of trading services designed for all level traders with low initial deposit amounts. InterTrader is available in many countries, so traders can sign in also with the lowest spreads.
- InterTrader Overall Ranking is 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Spreads||Trading Platforms||Trading Conditions|
InterTrader Alternative Brokers
InterTrader offers good trading conditions, a range of trading instruments, also competitive trading spreads and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers that offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to InterTrader:
- ADS Securities – Wide Range of Trading Instruments
- Capital Index – Good Trading Conditions
- ThinkMarkets – Competitive Spreads
InterTrader is an award-winning broker with competitive trading conditions. The broker has also garnered collective recognition from industry leaders many times.
Is InterTrader Safe or Scam?
No, InterTrader is not a scam. It is a regulated broker authorized and licensed by a top-tier FCA (UK) with low-risk trading.
Is InterTrader Legit?
Yes, InterTrader is a legit and regulated broker in various jurisdictions.
In addition to the FCA license, InterTrader is owned and controlled by GVC Holdings PLC which is listed on London Stock Exchange. Its entity InterTrader Limited is authorized and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
See our conclusion on InterTrader Reliability:
- Our Ranked InterTrader Trust Score is 8.9 out of 10 for good reputation and service over the years, also for a reliable top-tier license. The only point is that regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity, and one of the regulations is in the offshore zone.
|InterTrader Strong Points||InterTrader Weak Points|
|Regulated broker with FCA license||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity|
How Are You Protected?
The security of client funds is essential to any customer, all transactions are handled responsibly and securely. All client funds transferred to InterTrader are securely held in a segregated account, in accordance with the regulator’s money rules.
Also, every customer is protected by the Gibraltar Investor Compensation Scheme (GICS), up to €20,000 per client. And also client funds are insured up to £1 million by Lloyd’s of London.
Since InterTrader delivers its service through sharp respective regulatory guidelines of FCA, the allowed leverage levels depend on the specific statement the regulation provides.
- UK traders are eligible to use low leverage up to 1:30 for Forex instruments, 1:20 for non-major currency pairs, 1:5 for Stocks, etc.
Make sure to learn how to use leverage smartly and apply it in the best manner to your trading strategy.
InterTrader offers a standard account to its clients for trading, as well as a risk-free demo account with free 30-day access to the MT5 trading platform.
|Fast account opening||Account types and proposals may vary according to jurisdiction|
|Low minimum deposit|
|Demo account is available|
|Account base currencies GBP, EUR, USD|
How to Open InterTrader Live Account?
Opening an account with InterTrader is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Create Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
InterTrader offers CFDs on shares, stock indices, Forex, commodities, bonds, cryptos, and more.
- InterTrader Markets Range Score is 8.5 out of 10 for wide trading instrument selection among Forex, shares, indices, and more.
InterTrader trading costs and pricing are mainly built into a spread. For spread betting and non-Forex CFDs, the dealing charge is contained in the spread, wrapped around the underlying market price.
For Forex CFDs, you will trade at the underlying market price which is charged 3 of the quoted currency per standard lot, per side as offered by InterTrader. For example, on USD/JPY $3 is charged (per $100,000 lot) on opening and $3 on closing.
Also, consider overnight fee or swap as a trading cost, as in case you hold an open position longer than a day various fees are applicable. For Forex, the rate is calculated as the central bank interest rate plus 1%* for long positions or minus 1%* for short positions. For indices, the rate is calculated as +/– 2.5%.
- InterTrader Fees are ranked average, low with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing, and compared to over 500 other brokers.
|Fees||InterTrader Fees||LCG Fees||Capital Index Fees|
|Fee ranking||Low, Average||Average||Low, Average|
InterTrader trading costs and spreads offer different spread conditions that vary according to the traded instrument. EUR/USD spreads are typically 0.6 pips, and UK 100 shares 0.1% per side.
Moreover, trading with InterTrade may lower costs further, through the loyalty rebate TradeBack. As long as the trader has paid a combined spread cost during the month of over £500, regardless of how much have earned from positions, you will receive an automatic rebate.
- InterTrader Spreads are ranked low or average with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread much lower than the industry average, and spreads for other instruments are very attractive too.
|Asset/ Pair||InterTrader Spread||LCG Spread||Capital Index Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||0.6 pips||1.45 pips||1.1 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||3 pips||3 pips||7|
|BTC USD Spread||0.60%||1%||-|
Deposits and Withdrawals
Clients of InterTrader are able to deposit and withdraw funds through Bank transfers and Credit/Debit cards.
You can also make withdrawal requests via the web platform, and download your full trade and transaction histories.
- InterTrader Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8 out of 10. The minimum deposit is among average in the industry, yet fees are either none or very small also allowing to benefit from various account-based currencies, yet deposit options vary on each entity.
Here are some good and negative points for InterTrader funding methods found:
|InterTrader Advantage||InterTrader Disadvantage|
|$100 is a first deposit amount||Methods and fees vary in each entity|
|No internal fees for deposits and withdrawals|
|Fast digital deposits|
|Multiple account base currencies|
In terms of funding methods, InterTrader offers the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank wire
InterTrader Minimum Deposit
InterTrader minimum deposit is $100. A new position on account requires a deposit depending on the instrument you would trade, known as margin.
InterTrader minimum deposit vs other brokers
|InterTrader||Most Other Brokers|
InterTrader withdrawals are made through Credit Cards and Bank Wire with $0 fees for any payments. Therefore, you may deposit and withdraw any amount that is suitable for you, while the broker will not charge any additional fees for your payments. However, check with your payment provider as some fees may be charged by your payment provider.
How Withdraw Money from InterTrader Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
InterTrader offers its clients MetaTrader 5 trading platform via web, desktop, and mobile, with a tax-free spread betting or CFD trading account.
Copy trading is also available while trading with InterTrader. You need to subscribe to a signal provider and MT5 will trade automatically for you, making live orders on your account.
- InterTrader Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers a popular MT5 professional trading platform.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||InterTrader Platforms||LCG Platforms||Capital Index Platforms|
InterTrader provides 24/5 customer support to its clients. Phone lines and Email are also available here.
- Customer Support in InterTrader is ranked good with an overall rating of 8 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, also quite easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick responses||No 24/7 customer support|
|Relevant answers||No live chat|
|Availability of phone lines and email|
InterTrader provides an economic calendar, market news and analysis, trading tools, trading central, and more.
- InterTrader Education ranked with an overall rating of 7.3 out of 10 based on our research. The broker provides market news and insights, and also cooperates with market-leading providers of data. However, there is no proper research and learning section provided.
InterTrader Review Conclusion
For final thoughts, InterTrader provides trusted online trading services and there is no issue with their reliability since the broker operates under strict regulatory requirements of FCA.
Functioning on No Dealing Desk business model, traders at InterTrader are getting the best possible spreads on their trades. The technological solutions are on a good level too, offering various trading tools and market analysis.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions InterTrader is Good for:
- Advanced traders
- Professional trading
- Traders from UK
- International traders
- Spread betting and CFD trading
- STP/NDD execution
- Competitive trading fees and spreads
- Tight dealing spreads
- Supportive customer support
No news available.