Gold Broker Reviews
- What are Gold Trading Brokers?
- Best Gold Brokers
- Most Gold Brokers require a minimum order of how many bullion coins?
- How to Choose Gold Broker?
- Gold Brokers List
What are Gold Trading Brokers?
Gold Trading Brokers offer trading of Gold as one of the most popular investment commodities, which has a significant impact as a currency while gold may be traded in derivatives, futures, equities, Forex, CFDs, and options.
Gold’s value is relatively stable but due to its popularity and use as a store of value, it can experience greater rises and falls than other commodities. Read about Gold as an Investment via Wikipedia.
|💰 Spread||Average Gold Spread ranges 0.5-2|
|📉 Positions||Sell and Buy|
|🏦 Contract size||Micro Lot, Standard Lot (Depending on the broker)|
What is Gold Trading Platform?
A Gold Trading Platform is any trading platform provided by the broker that enlists gold in its asset offerings. So there’s no need to seek special platforms for that, if the broker provides Gold, you will have the opportunity to trade gold through the broker’s platforms. Here are some of the most important notes for you before you proceed to Gold trading:
- Gold Trading offers high liquidity and vast investment opportunities, yet traders have to learn how to take full advantage of gold trading due to its unique position and quite unpredictable nature.
- The main point is to understand the importance of the chosen execution venue or the Trading Broker that provides you with an option to trade Gold, as a company may apply particular trading conditions and alternatives to trade.
- Several common factors that most often move gold prices, including supply and demand, Central banks policies, Economics, and investment demand.
- Trading operation on Gold offers many opportunities and may hold significant assets in other natural resources, and currencies and are often subject to speculation.
|Gold Trading Advantages||Gold Trading Disadvantages|
|Gold is protected from Inflation||Lower capital gains|
|Liquidity||Requires huge capital|
|Diversification||Needs Security and Insurance|
|It’s a safe investment||Not A Passive Income Asset|
|Holds its value over a long period of time||High Taxation|
Top 5 Best Brokers for Gold Trading
Here we made a selection of Top Brokers for Gold trading by category, while precious metals and Gold are appearing among many Brokers’ portfolios however, typically available as CFDs.
- FP Markets – Best MT4 Gold Broker 2022
- Pepperstone– Best for Beginners Gold Broker 2022
- HFM – Best Overall Gold Broker 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Best Lowest Spread Gold Broker 2022
- BDSwiss – Best Social Trading Gold Broker 2022
Most Gold Brokers require a minimum order of how many bullion coins?
Most Brokers require a minimum of 10 Bullion coins, however, the most popular and easy way of trading is Gold traded as CFDs while traders can invest small amounts typically from 100$ and do not own the asset and speculate on the price movement.
How to Choose Gold Broker? How to trade gold in Forex?
There are a few important points to check before you select the broker, first is the regulation to deal with a safe broker then select a trading platform and account suitable for your need based on CFDs for speculation and smaller investment, or traded as Bullion for large investors. Also, here you can see TriumphFX Review which gives you info about a gold broker.
Gold Brokers List
Here is our full list of Regulated Gold Brokers that adhere to the safest practices and deliver conditions potentially secured by reputable authorities that we reviewed and recommend for safe trading:
Min. Deposit: 100 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, cTrader, Skilling Trader
Regulation: CySEC, FSA
Min. Deposit: 500 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4
Min. Deposit: 100 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:400
Trading Platforms: OREX, MT4
Regulation: UAE Central Bank, FCA, SFC
|ADS Securities Review|
Min. Deposit: $0
Max. Leverage: 1:1000
Trading Platforms: MT4. MT5, Social Trading
Regulation: FSC BVI, SECC
|GKFX Prime Review|