Binary Options Brokers
- What are Binary Options Brokers?
- Best Binary Options Trading Brokers
- Is Binary Options Safe?
- How to report an Binary Options Broker?
- Which trading broker is regulated by SEC for binary options?
- Binary Options Brokers List
What is Binary Options Trading?
Binary Option is a financial exotic derivative where the payout depends on the outcome of a “yes or no” proposition and relates to whether the price of a particular asset will go up or down below a specified amount.
- The broker establishes the price, date, payout, and risks within a certain defined time and the trader simply bets on the price movement whether it will go up or down, through a high-low or fixed-return and defined expiry date and strike price. Upon the expiry date, the price of the asset should be on the correct side for the trader to make a profit.
- There’s no need for binary option holders to make decisions regarding option exercises since binary options are fully automatic meaning that the trade is automatically credited or debited to the trader’s account, upon wrong or right guess to the price movement direction. In this case, the traders will either gain money or lose their entire investment – there’s nothing in between.
Read more about Binary Option via Wikipedia.
|💰 Spread||No, Trader places Strike price|
|📉 Positions||Sell and Buy|
|🔎 Contract expiration||Yes, within determined timeframe|
What is Binary Options Platform?
Typically Broker who offers Binary Options trading will provide its platform for trading, so the availability of the binary options depends on the broker’s offerings, so the broker’s platform is customized for Binary Options Trading.
Here are some important key takeaways on Binary Options trading to consider, we recommend to lear well about Biinary Options in case you interested:
- Binary Options are restricted and Forbidden by All world Regulations and Authorities due to high risks involved and lack of transparency since Broker establishes all the processes. Read about Binary Trading on FCA Regulatory website.
- Based on our research none of Regulated Brokers offerings and allowed to offer Binary Options due to restriction. There is only one Regulated Broker in US – Nadex offering Regulated Binary Options Trading.
- Binary Options are still very popular among offshore brokers attracting mainly beginning traders (Find out Best Forex Brokers for Beginners), however, we recommend staying alerted to non-regulated brokers due to the risks of fraud and very high loss funds.
- Binary Options can be traded on FX, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
- The trader gains the fixed rate or payout paid regardless of the moving step, while the incorrect “guess” causes a loss of the investment.
|Binary Options Trading Advantages||Binary Options Trading Disadvantages|
|Fast and high returns on investment||Most jurisdictions banned Binary Options|
|Simple Yes or No proposition||Almost Zero transparency|
|Suitable for Beginners||Only Offshore Brokers allowing now Binary Trading|
|No commission fees on spreads||High risks|
|Huge starting bonuses||Big Losses|
|Variety of asset types that can be traded||Prone to fraud|
|No liquidity concerns||No stop-loss order|
|Neither of party sides actually own the assets|
Top 5 Best Regulated Binary Options Brokers
Below you can find our selection of the Best Binary Options Brokers. Unfortunately, there are not so many regulated brokers offering binary options (except for Nadex fo US clients) since many regulators merely banned binary options. However, traders can register with regulated brokers’ international entities that allow binary options and request brokers to provide binary options, which iis considered safer option:
- FP Markets – Best Overall Regulated Binary Options Broker 2022
- Pepperstone – Lowest Spread Regulated Binary Options Broker 2022
- HFM – Best MT4 Regulated Binary Options Broker 2022
- BDSwiss – Best Social Trading for Binary Options Broker 2022
- Nadex – Best Regulated Binary Options Broker in US 2022
Is Binary Options Safe?
Many world jurisdictions and regulators place options as a form of gambling, and fraud and restrict their use due to almost full control over the data by the Broker, so in most countries, Binary Options trading is illegal and banned for distribution and trading, however, is offered by some regulated brokers like Nadex and Dukascopy (Find Dukascopy review here).
How to report a Binary Options Broker?
Due to high fraud in Binary Options if the broker is based offshore there is almost no way to complain or return the money, however, we recommend referring to your country of residence’s financial regulation to report the case.
Which binary option broker is in USA?
In the US there is only one Regulated Broker for Binary options – Nadex.
How to use signals for binary options trading?
Many Binary Options Brokers offer signals for trading that are helpful in keeping you informed of what’s happening in the markets, and what the trends are. So you can choose the right broker for you and use signal offerings for binary options trading which suppose to provide guides too.
The Complete List of Binary Options Brokers
This is the complete list of Brokers that offer Binary Options mainly underr International entities due to Regulatory restrictions:
Min. Deposit: 200 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30 to 1:400
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, TradingView
Regulation: ASIC, FCA, DFSA, SCB, CMA, CySEC, BaFIN
Min. Deposit: $250
Max. Leverage: 1:40
Trading Platforms: Nadex Platfrom, NadexGO
Min. Deposit: 100 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:500
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss Webtrader and App
Regulation: FSC, FSA
Min. Deposit: $100
Max. Leverage: 1:200
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
Min. Deposit: 1 USD
Max. Leverage: 1:3000
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, FBS trader
Regulation: CySEC, FSC, FSCA, ASIC
Min. Deposit: 0 $
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:1000
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, MobileTrader
Regulation: CySEC, FSC BVI, FSC
Min. Deposit: 200 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Regulation: ASIC, CySEC, FSC
|GO Markets Review|
Min. Deposit: 0 GBP
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: CMC Web, CMC Mobile, MT4
Regulation: FCA, ASIC, FMA, IIROC, MAS, BaFin
|CMC Markets Review|