- FXCC Pros and Cons
- Is FXCC safe or a scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years experience in Forex Trading check trading offerings, fees, platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service and placed trades to see trading conditions and give expert opinion about FXCC
What is FXCC?
FXCC or FX Central Clearing is a Cyprus-established Forex broker founded in 2010 that assists forex exchange market professionals to trade currencies, cryptocurrencies, indices, energies, and metals through advanced technology. The company is known for its customer-centric approach by delivering competitive pricing with the most favorable trading conditions.
Being an NDD broker, FXCC doesn’t take the other side of the trade meaning the broker is firmly on the traders’ side. All the orders, stops, limits, and trades are executed with counter-parties. What is also great, FXCC used technology to provide efficient and transparent pricing with the most possible low spreads. In addition, there is a range of ECN trading accounts that are designed to suit their own needs and requirements.
Is FXCC an ECN broker?
Yes, the broker is based on the ECN/ STP trading solution while all orders are routed and matched in the electronically configured network through the liquidity pools of institutional providers and market quotes.
FXCC Pros and Cons
Based on our expert opinion, FXCC Forex broker has been recognized by numerous traders around the world as well by the significant number of awards they receive. FXCC broker delivers dedicated support by a professional team and a good NDD trading environment based on quality technology, also with a good range of trading instruments and low fees and spreads.
On the flip side, the range of instruments is strictly limited to forex and CFD, the education section is relatively poor, and the support is only 24/5. Also, conditions for traders might vary depending on the jurisdiction. On top of that, the broker provides only the MT4 platform and no other alternatives.
|Cyprus-based broker with CySEC regulation||Runs an offshore entity|
|Good Reputation and a decade of operation||Conditions vary depending on the jurisdiction|
|Global expansion||Only FX and CFD|
|Low Spreads and Fees||Poor educational section|
|Competitive trading conditions ||No 24/7 support
|Free VPS tools|
|No minimum deposit requirements|
|Client account protection|
FXCC Review Summary in 10 Points
|🏢 Headquarters||Cyprus and St. Vincent & the Grenadines|
|🗺️ Regulation ||CySEC and SVG FSA|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, CFDs, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Energies, and Metals|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||0.8 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum deposit||No minimum requirement|
|💰 Base currencies||Various currencies|
|📚 Education||Trading Education and Research Tools|
|☎ Customer Support||24/5|
Overall FXCC Ranking
Overall, our experts remained satisfied with FXCC. The broker offers competitive and favorable trading conditions with low costs. The broker is safe and reliable ensuring trading safety. Broker’s offering also includes no minimum deposit requirements making it a very suitable broker for beginners.
- FXCC Overall Ranking is 8 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to 500 other brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other popular and industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantage||No Deposit Requirment||Education||Platforms|
FXCC Alternative Brokers
Yet, we saw broker offering only FX and CFDs trading through only one trading platform available for the option. On top of that, the broker provides really poor educational resources which is a huge stumbling block for beginners specifically. Here let’s have a look at some alternative brokers that we reviewed.
- XM – Excellent Educational Facilities and Research Instruments
- Pepperstone – Great Choice of Trading Platforms
- Dukascopy – Excellent for Shares, Futures Trading
Our experts learned that the broker has proved itself throughout its operation years and has earned numerous awards for its good reputation and favorable trading condition with a transparent approach. It received tons of awards and client awards which once again proves its eligibility and trustworthiness as a financial services provider. Here are some of the most notable awards the broker has received:
Is FXCC safe or scam?
FXCC is not a scam, it is a regulated broker holding European license ensuring trading safety and client protection, as well as negative balance protection in case of insolvency.
See our conclusion on FXCC Reliability:
- Our Ranked FXCC Trust Score is 8.5 out 0f 10 for good reputation and favorable services. The broker is regulated by CySEC financial regulator and is responsible for clients’ safety. The only point is International trading available via the offshore entity.
|FXCC Strong Points||FXCC Weak Points|
|CySEC regulated||Runs an offshore entity|
|Global expands including Asia, MENA, Africa regions ||Conditions and protection standards vary based on the entity|
|Negative Balance Protection|
|Compensation Scheme |
Is FXCC regulated?
Yes, FXC is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) company considered low risks trading broker. Due to the fact that the company is authorized by an EU Member State, the broker also automatically operates under EU Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (MiFID) along with cross-border registrations in its states, which allows the provision of services within the EEA.
Also, an additional entity FXCC serves is located in St. Vincent & the Grenadines . Being an offshore zone St. Vincent & the Grenadines does not define strict obligations to its financial registered firms, which may be a risky investment in case the firm is only based there. However, since FXCC is additionally authorized by the European regulator it is considered to be safe to trade with them.
Investor Compensation Fund
The protection of the client’s investments is provided in multiple ways according to the regulatory requirements and setter rules, which apart from the segregation of the clients’ funds at all times, management and control of each type of risk complies to a number of rules. Also, FXCC is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, which secures the claims of covered clients against a company in case of its insolvency.
As the majority of Forex brokers, FXCC also offers to use leverage, a powerful tool to increase the potential of gains through its possibility to multiple initial accounts balance. However, leverage should be used smartly as it increases the power of losses as well.
- European retail clients and those who trade with the Cyprus FXCC entity are eligible to use the leverage of 1:30 for major currencies, 1:20 for minor ones, and 1:10 for commodities due to ESMA restrictions.
- Yet, trading with the global FXCC branch you may access higher leverage ratios that go to a maximum of 1:300.
Leverage levels depend on the instrument you trade and are defined by the regulatory restrictions together with your personal level of proficiency.
At FXCC account offerings there are three ECN accounts divided by the level of trading size, experience, and particular demands. Some of the accounts feature extra benefits of zero swaps, commissions, or mark-ups, or maybe fully tailored solutions for active traders or those who operate bigger sizes.
So trading with FXCC ECN account you will automatically access multiple currencies EUR, USD, GBP featured with tight spreads from 0.01 pips and availability to trade 30 currencies with a range of free tools alike VPS, SMS Notifications, EAs, Technical Analysis and Trading Tools.
|Fast digital account opening||Account types and proposal may vary according to jurisdiction|
|The proposal between Accounts based on spread only or based on commission|
|No Minimum Deposit|
|First Deposit Bonus|
FXCC Trading Instruments
Based on our findings, the broker offers a wide range of trading instruments all based on FX and CFDs trading. It allows trading major, minor, and exotic currency pairs, and cryptocurrencies with access to Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, major indices from the EU, US, UK, and Asia. It also allows the trading of precious metals and energies.
- FXCC Markets Range Score is 8.2 out 0f 10 for wide trading instrument selection, yet the only disadvantage is that they are limited to FX and CFDs, also trading conditions and the availability of the assets depend on the jurisdiction
Does FXCC trade Cryptocurrencies?
Yes, FXCC gives traders access to major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecion, and Ethereum available on a CFD basis. Yet note, that instruments may vary depending on the jurisdiction.
Trading with FXCC ECN account you will automatically access multiple currencies EUR, USD, GBP featured with tight spreads from 0.01 pips, yet to see full fee structure be sure to check all the conditions including applicable commissions, funding fees and inactivity fees. See FXCC Spread comparison below.
- FXCC Fees are ranked low with overall rating 7.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers. Fees might be different based on entity offering, see our finds of fees and pricing in the table below
|Fees||FXCC Fees||LCG Fees||GKFX Fees|
FXCC does not charge a commission per trade while all costs are presented by the spread from 0.1 pips. You may refer to the current comparison of spread for the most traded instruments, as well as compare FXCC spread to another popular broker BlackBull Markets.
- FXCC Spreads are ranked low with overall rating 8.3 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread much lower than the industry average of 0.1 pips for EURUSD, and spreads for other instruments are very attractive too
|Asset||FXCC Spread||LCG Spread||GKFX Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||0.8 pips||1.45 pips||1.2 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||3.2 pips||3 pips||3 pips|
Also, always consider FXCC rollover or overnight fee as a cost, which is charged on the positions held longer than a day defined by each instrument separately. However, trading with ECN XL Account broker promises no swap charges, making you an easy calculation and great benefit too.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The deposit and withdrawal options include multiple offerings from various providers that are covering the needs of almost every client and are truly globally covered. The methods include Card payments, Bank Wire Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Neosurf, SOfort, Rapid, paysafecard, Neosurf, Yandex, Boleta, UnionPay and much more.
- FXCC Funding Methods we ranked Excellent with overall rating 8.9 out of 10. The broker has no minimum deposit which is great, also the fees are relatively low or none. Another advantage is that the broker also offers a deposit bonus. However, the conditions for all the above-mentioned are dependent on the jurisdiction
Here are some good and negative points for FXCC funding methods found:
|FXCC Advantage||FXCC Advantage|
|Fast digital deposits, including Neteller, and Credit Cards ||Methods and fees vary in each entity|
|Multiple Account Base Currencies|
|0$ deposits and free withdrawals|
|No Minimum Deposit Requirement|
|First Deposit Bonus|
FXCC minimum deposit
The minimum deposits start from 100$, and according to the method may also vary from 50 to 100$.
FXCC minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
In addition to the selection of major withdrawal options the broker covers processing fees for both deposits or withdrawals, yet, check with particular payment provider in case of any other additional fees relevance or its possibility.
FXCC Forex trading platforms, like most ECN brokers, are based on a highly regarded MetaTrader4. The platform is available for all operating systems and fully compatible with EAs, hedging and equipped with advanced technical indicators, analytical objects, and charting tools.
- FXCC Platforms are ranked with a rating of 7 out of 10. We find the broker made the right decision of choosing the industry-standard MT4 platform. However, the lack of alternative platforms is a major drawback
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||FXCC Platforms||Pepperstone Platforms||XM platforms|
FXCC platform software was developed to suit a downloadable version to be installed on a PC, a mobile application to follow trades on the go, a Multi-Terminal for simultaneous management of multiple accounts and is a MAM Broker, also other great benefits we found at FXCC
- Every FXCC client can apply for free trading tools through the Traders Hub environment that also offers a variety of complementary features to choose from and is a great advantage for all.
- Extensive range of tools offering various instruments that are helping on a daily trading process, range of free tools alike VPS, SMS Notifications, EAs, Technical Analysis and Trading Tools. Also, including interest rates presenting a comprehensive list of the key base rates relating to all global central banks.
- FXCC offers the ability to trade with free VPS (Virtual private Server) which brings stability under any conditions, speed and performance. Own dedicated server can be accessed with multiple platforms and accounts, which runs automated programs or applications and ensures smooth trading continuously.
FXCC Customer Support
Based on our findings, the broker provides excellent customer support available 24/5 through email, Live Chat, and international phone calls available in multiple languages allowing clients from across the globe receive quality customer support
- Customer Support in FXCC is ranked Excellent with an overall rating of 9 out of 10 based on our testing. We got some of the fastest and most knowledgeable responses compared to other brokers, the main point is the lack of 24/7 availability
See our find and Ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick response||No 24/7 customer support
|Live Chat available|
|Supports multiple Languages|
Traders of any level and expertise can learn even more deeply through the provided range of educational resources and analysis in two distinct forms technical and fundamental analysis. The daily technical analysis is available directly on the website with updated information and a successful retest of the next sufficient momentum.
- Overall we ranked FXCC education as Good with an overall rating of 7 out of 10 based on our findings. The broker does offer a range of educational resources like articles and guides, as well as research tools, however, the range is rather limited
FXCC Review Conclusion
For a final thought, we see FXCC as a company that gives an opportunity to engage in trading with the STP/ ECN model and quotes provided directly by the liquidity providers. The broker designed various accounts with comprehensive features and different minimum deposit requirements that allows traders of different level to start trading in FXCC conveniently.
Also, it is essential to mention that the FXCC-regulated environment of operation ensures a safe and sufficient trading environment, along with providing customer support, yet we would advise signing with European entity for better transparency,
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinion FXCC is Good for:
- Professional Traders
- Regular size traders
- Algorithmic or API Traders
- EAs running
- Copy Trading
- Traders who prefer MT4 platform
- Currency Trading and CFD Trading
- CFD Shares Trading
- Suitable for a Variety of Trading Strategies
- Low Spreads Trading