- What is Accuindex?
- Accuindex Pros and Cons
- Is Accuindex Safe or a Scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, regulations and licenses, fees, spreads, platforms, customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about Accuindex.
What is Accuindex?
Accuindex is a brokerage firm that provides access to various financial assets such as Forex, commodities, indices, metals, CFDs, and stocks.
The company is regulated and authorized by the reputable financial authority Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Cyprus and the Financial Service Commission (FSC) in Mauritius.
However, it is important to note that Accuindex EU Limited does not provide investment or supplementary services in specific regions, including the United States, Canada, Israel, Japan, North Korea, Belgium, and territories sanctioned by the United Nations.
Accuindex Pros and Cons
Accuindex is a regulated broker that provides a safe trading environment with competitive fees, low commissions, and fast execution through a user-friendly MT5 platform accessible on desktop and mobile. Traders using Accuindex international entity have access to both the MT5 and MT4 trading platforms. Additionally, traders can access a variety of educational resources through Accu Academy, market news, and an economic calendar.
Account options, including Islamic accounts, are available to cater to different traders. Additionally, professional customer service is available 24/7.
For the cons, the trading conditions may differ based on the entity, and the spreads might be higher compared to the industry average. Additionally, there is a limited number of trading instruments available for traders to access.
|CySEC license and overseeing||Conditions might vary based on the entity|
|Regulated broker with competitive trading conditions||Comparatively high spreads|
|Available for European and international traders||Limited number of trading instruments|
|24/7 customer support|
|MT4/MT5 trading platforms|
Accuindex Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||CySEC, FSC|
|🖥 Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, commodities, indices, metals, CFDs, stocks|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||1.5 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum Deposit||$250|
|💰 Base Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP|
|📚 Education||Accu Academy|
|☎ Customer Support||24/7|
Overall Accuindex Ranking
Accuindex is a well-established and reputable broker that provides favorable trading conditions for traders of all levels. Traders can benefit from a range of trading services that come with competitive fees and transparency.
- Accuindex Overall Ranking is 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Trading Platforms||Spreads||Trading Instruments|
Accuindex Alternative Brokers
While Accuindex offers advanced trading solutions at competitive costs, there are several other brokers in the market that provide similar services. We have compiled a list of the leading options to consider as alternatives to Accuindex:
Accuindex has been recognized for its quality of service and dedication to its clients, receiving various awards. See some of the awards in the screenshot below.
Is Accuindex Safe or Scam?
No, Accuindex is not a scam. It is a reputable brokerage company regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), which imposes strict rules and guidelines on its operations.
Is Accuindex Legit?
Yes, Accuindex is a legit and regulated broker.
Accuindex is both authorized and regulated by CySEC, a well-respected European regulatory body and holds an operational license from FSC in Mauritius. This means that the broker follows regulatory requirements and operates under close supervision, which enhances traders’ safety and confidence.
See our conclusion on Accuindex Reliability:
- Our Ranked Accuindex Trust Score is 8.5 out of 10 for the good reputation and services provided. However, the only point is the availability of international trading via the offshore entity.
|Accuindex Strong Points||Accuindex Weak Points|
|Negative balance protection||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity|
How Are You Protected?
We discovered that Accuindex ensures the safety of clients’ funds by keeping them separate from the broker’s accounts and not using them for business purposes. Moreover, Accuindex offers negative balance protection to clients, which ensures that traders’ accounts cannot go into negative balance, even during times of market volatility or unforeseen events.
Leverage can increase potential profits in trading, but it can also result in substantial losses if not utilized correctly. Hence, it is crucial to have a proper understanding of leverage usage before trading with it.
Accuindex leverage is offered according to the CySEC and FSC regulations:
- European traders are eligible to use a maximum of up to 1:30 for major currency pairs.
- For international traders, the maximum leverage is 1:400.
Accuindex has several account options for trading, including Standard, ECN, and Corporate accounts that allow clients to trade with different currencies like EUR, USD, and GBP. For Muslim clients, the broker offers Swap-Free accounts, also called Islamic accounts.
Additionally, new traders can use a Demo account for free to practice trading using trial trades.
|Demo and Islamic accounts available||None|
|Fast account opening|
|Account base currencies EUR, USD, GBP|
How to Open Accuindex Live Account?
Opening an account with Accuindex is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Open Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
Accuindex offers its clients an extensive selection of over 300 trading instruments including Forex, commodities, indices, metals, CFDs, and stocks. By providing a maximum leverage of 1:400, traders have the potential to maximize their profits while still maintaining effective risk management strategies.
- Accuindex Markets Range Score is 8.2 out of 10 for wide trading instrument selection. On the other hand, many popular asset classes, such as futures, bonds, and options are not available to trade.
Accuindex provides its clients with competitive pricing structures based on spreads and commissions. While there are no deposit fees charged, clients who withdraw funds via bank wire transfers will be subject to a withdrawal fee of $25 per transaction.
Additionally, if a position is held for more than a day, there will be overnight fees charged to the client.
- Accuindex Fees are ranked low or average with an overall rating of 7.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers.
|Fees||Accuindex Fees||HKEX Fees||CAPEX Fees|
Accuindex offers tight and variable spreads for its trading accounts, with an average spread of 1.5 pips for EUR/USD in Forex trading, according to our research.
Additionally, the broker offers competitive spreads for CFDs and fast order execution, ensuring efficient and cost-effective trading solutions for its clients.
- Accuindex Spreads are ranked average with an overall rating of 7.5 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found the broker’s average spread higher than the industry average.
|Asset/ Pair||Accuindex Spread||CAPEX Spread||Moneta Markets Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||1.5 pips||1 pip||0.1 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||3||0.06||0.3|
|BTC USD Spread||-||81.45||-|
Deposits and Withdrawals
Accuindex provides several funding methods for clients to deposit funds into their trading accounts, such as Bank Wire, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, and Neteller. However, it is important to be aware that certain funding methods may have unique requirements or limitations depending on your bank or other financial institutions.
- Accuindex Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10. Fees are low, and also you can benefit from various account-based currencies.
Here are some good and negative points for Accuindex funding methods found:
|Accuindex Advantage||Accuindex Disadvantage|
|$250 is the initial deposit amount||Methods and fees might vary in each entity|
|No fees for deposits||There might be some withdrawals fees|
|Fast digital deposits|
|Multiple account base currencies|
In terms of funding methods, Accuindex offers the following payment methods:
- Bank Wire,
- Credit/Debit cards,
- Neteller, etc.
Accuindex Minimum Deposit
Accuindex minimum deposit amount is $250 for Standard accounts to open a trading account. For ECN accounts, the minimum opening amount is $5,000.
Accuindex minimum deposit vs other brokers
||Most Other Brokers
Withdrawals at Accuindex are easy and fast for clients. The processing time of withdrawals may differ based on the withdrawal method, but typically, it takes 24 hours.
How Withdraw Money from Accuindex Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
Accuindex provides its clients in Europe with both desktop and mobile versions of the popular MetaTrader 5 trading platform. On the other hand, clients of the international entity can choose between desktop and mobile versions of either MT5 or MT4.
These platforms are widely recognized in the trading industry due to their advanced features, user-friendly interface, and effective trading tools.
According to our research, traders using the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms have access to advanced charting packages, custom indicators, app and news portals, and technical analysis tools. Moreover, they can automate their trades with the help of EAs, which can help to identify market movements and improve market-entry and stop-loss strategies.
- Accuindex Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers the popular MT4 and MT5 professional trading platforms.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||Accuindex Platforms||CAPEX Platforms||HKEX Platforms|
Accuindex offers 24/7 customer support through Live Chat, Phone lines, and Email. The broker’s support team comprises trading professionals who are capable of assisting traders with a range of concerns, such as technical support, analysis recommendations, general queries, and operational issues.
- Customer Support in Accuindex is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, and also easy to reach during the working days and weekends.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|24/7 customer support||None|
|Quick responses |
|Availability of live chat, phone lines, and email|
Accuindex offers some educational materials through its Accu academy, as well as provides market news, and an economic calendar. However, we found that the broker does not provide comprehensive learning materials, seminars, or webinars, which are crucial for beginner traders.
- Accuindex Education ranked with an overall rating of 7.5 out of 10 based on our research. The broker does not provide seminars, webinars, insights, etc. For beginner traders, we recommend getting the necessary learning materials from other well-known brokers.
Accuindex Review Conclusion
In conclusion, Accuindex is a reputable broker that offers a range of trading services to traders of all levels. The broker is authorized and regulated by CySEC, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and added security for clients’ funds. Accuindex offers competitive spreads for CFDs, and its MT4 and MT5 trading platforms provide traders with advanced features and effective trading tools.
Additionally, the broker offers a variety of funding methods and a 24/7 support team. In general, traders have provided positive feedback on Accuindex’s trading conditions and offerings. However, we recommend that you do your research before choosing to sign Accuindex to ensure it is the right fit for you.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions Accuindex is Good for:
- Traders from Europe
- International traders
- Traders who prefer the MT4 and MT5 trading platform
- CFD and currency trading
- Advanced traders
- Muslim traders
- Hedging strategy
- NDD/STP execution
- Competitive fees
- Supportive customer support
- Trading academy
- Good trading tools
- EA/Auto trading
Share this article [addtoany url="https://55brokers.com/accuindex-review/" title="Accuindex"]