investment service -

By park min, from Iran (Islamic Republic of), December 23, 2020 at 08:58 PM

hi there… i want to invest money and i want a regulated broker which can manage my money and trade on behalf of me for example there is fxoption247 but its not regulated i want something like that but i want regulated one … do u any which i can trust my money to them??

Answer: Hi park min,

You can check the list of the Regulated brokers on our website. Before choosing the broker, make sure they accept traders from your country, so there is no further issues with investing funds and withdrawals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

* code