- What is NCM Investment?
- NCM Investment Pros and Cons
- Is NCM Investment Safe or a Scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platform
- Customer Support
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading conditions, regulations and licenses, fees, spreads, platforms, customer service, and placed traders to see proposals fully to give expert opinions about NCM Investment.
What is NCM Investment?
NCM Investment, formerly known as Noor Capital Markets or Noorcm, is an online Forex trading company that provides a diverse range of financial trading services to both individual and institutional clients. The products offered by the brokerage firm include Forex, Gold & Silver, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, as well as CFDs on Shares and Indices.
Originally established in 2009 in Kuwait, we found that the broker has since acquired licenses and complies with regulations from several financial authorities, including the CMA in Kuwait, Labuan FSA in Malaysia, SCA in the UAE, CMB in Turkey, and JSC in Jordan.
Overall, NCM Investment is a reliable Forex and CFD broker in the Middle East that offer competitive and transparent trading solutions to investors at various experience levels, a diverse selection of popular market assets, and utilizes the widely recognized MetaTrader platforms.
NCM Investment Pros and Cons
Based on our research, selecting NCM Investment as your broker has both benefits and drawbacks. For the pros, the broker provides well-regarded MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, known for their efficiency in executing trades. Additionally, it offers both fixed and variable spreads so suitable for different trading preferences. As an advantage, NCM Investment also offers Swap-Free accounts specifically designed for Muslim traders. Lastly, there is a comprehensive learning Academy so making the offering suitable for beginning trading,
For the cons, the trading conditions may vary depending on the entity, and the company does not offer 24/7 customer support, which may be inconvenient for some traders. Another limitation is the lack of top-tier regulations, indicating that the company may not adhere to strict regulatory standards. Moreover, NCM Investment may not be available to traders globally, so is good to verify with the broker whether you’re able to open an account or not.
|MT5 and MT4 trading platforms||Trading conditions might vary based on the entity|
|Account segregation||No 24/7 customer support|
|Competitive pricing||No top-tier regulation|
|Variety of trading instruments ||Not available worldwide|
|Fixed and floating spreads|
|Available for traders in the Middle East |
NCM Investment Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||CMA, Labuan FSA, SCA, CMB, JSC|
|🖥 Platforms||MT5, MT4|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, Commodities, Precious Metals, Energy, Agriculture, CFDs on Shares and Indices|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||2 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Available|
|💳 Minimum Deposit||$500|
|💰 Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, KD|
|📚 Education||NoorCM Academy, Economic Calendar, Market News|
|☎ Customer Support||24/6|
Overall NCM Investment Ranking
Per our analysis, the broker provides secure and competitive trading conditions with favorable pricing on a wide range of trading products. Therefore, we can conclude that NCM Investment is a suitable Forex trading broker for both individuals and businesses.
- NCM Investment Overall Ranking is 7.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Our Ranking ||⭐⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Advantages||Trading Services||Trading Conditions||Trading Instruments|
NCM Investment Alternative Brokers
While NCM Investment offers competitive trading solutions, it is good to note that other brokers in the market may provide similar or at times better trading conditions based on individual preferences. These competitors might have advantages in terms of a wider range of trading instruments, possessing top-tier licenses, or offering comprehensive educational resources. Therefore, here is our list of the primary competitors of the broker for you to consider:
- AvaTrade – Good Trading Services for Professional Trading
- OneRoyal – Wide Range of Trading Instruments
- VIBHS – Competitive Trading Conditions
According to our research, the broker has been recognized several times by international investors for its reliable trading services and financial technology over the past few years. In particular, in 2023, it has been named a finalist for Mutual Fund Provider of The Year by the Wealth Professional Awards.
Is NCM Investment Safe or Scam?
No, NCM Investment is not a scam. It is considered a reliable Forex trading broker in the MENA region that operates under the regulation of the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kuwait and also carries additional licenses, too. These regulatory bodies enforce strict rules and guidelines to ensure that the broker operates securely.
Is NCM Investment Legit?
Yes, NCM Investment is a legit and regulated broker, even though is not regulated by top-tier regulations since the proposal is based in other regions.
Compliance with the regulatory requirements set by CMA enhances the safety and confidence of traders who choose to trade with the broker.
See our conclusion on NCM Investment Reliability:
- Our Ranked NCM Investment Trust Score is 7 out of 10 for the good reputation and services provided. However, trading services are available via offshore entities as well.
|NCM Investment Strong Points||NCM Investment Weak Points|
|Regulated broker with safe trading conditions||Investment funds are not protected|
|Account segregation||No negative balance protection|
How Are You Protected?
NCM Investment places a high priority on safeguarding the funds of its clients. The broker ensures the safety and security of client funds by segregating them from the company’s own accounts, which means that traders’ funds are kept separate and not used for operational purposes. Even though Broker does not oblige to sharp measures like leading regulators require (See Why Trade with FCA Brokers), there are some measures taken by the Broker, yet fund safety may vary depending on the regulations applicable in different jurisdictions where the brokerage company operates.
Leverage is one of the most popular trading tools that allows Forex traders to enter the market with limited capital and gain greater exposure. However, it is important to understand that it can result in substantial gains or losses. Therefore, you must have a comprehensive understanding of how leverage operates and its potential consequences before engaging in any trading activities involving leverage.
NCM Investment leverage is offered according to the CMA, Labuan FSA, SCA, CMB, and JSC regulations:
- Mena region’s traders are eligible to use a maximum of up to 1:100 for major currency pairs while trading with NCM Investment which is considered high leverage since the majority of world popular regulations limit it to 1:30
Based on our findings on NCM Investment, traders can select between two account types: Variable Execution and Plus Leverage.
Additionally, new traders can choose a Demo account for free, allowing them to practice trading and make trial trades to test the strategies. For Muslim clients, the broker offers Swap-Free and Islamic accounts.
|Demo and Swap-Free accounts||None|
|Fast and easy account opening|
|$500 is the minimum deposit amount |
How to Open NCM Investment Live Account?
Opening an account with a broker is quite easy. You can open the account within minutes. Follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Open Real Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
NCM Investment provides its clients with a range of popular markets, including Forex, Commodities, Precious Metals, Energy, Agriculture, CFDs on Shares, and Indices. Forex trading stands out among these markets due to its wide recognition, high liquidity, and competitive spreads. However, the availability of trading instruments may vary depending on the specific entity. Therefore, conducting research is recommended to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the range of options available.
- NCM Investment Range Score is 7.9 out of 10 for trading instrument selection overall. Yet, on the other hand, many popular asset classes are not available to trade so might be good to consider other Brokers too.
NCM Investment Fees
When it comes to fees, the broker offers competitive pricing for trading products, ensuring transparency by not imposing any hidden fees. However, it is important to note that certain charges may be applicable to deposits and withdrawals, which can vary depending on the selected funding method and the country of registration.
- NCM Investment Fees are ranked average with an overall rating of 7.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers for all fees applied. See more comparison details below:
|Fees||NCM Investment Fees||PRCBroker Fees||OneRoyal Fees|
Per our test trade, NCM Investment Broker spreads are offering both fixed and floating, with an average spread of 2 pips for the widely-traded EUR/USD currency pair in the Forex market, which is slightly higher than average. The spread offerings for all major currency pairs and other popular trading instruments are competitive too. However, the trading conditions might differ depending on the entity, so do your research to understand the specific spread conditions that are in place.
- NCM Investment Spreads are ranked average with an overall rating of 7.2 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. Although we found Forex spread is higher than the industry average, the spreads for other instruments are competitive.
|Asset/ Pair||NCM Investment Spread||PRCBroker Spread||OneRoyal Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||2 pips||2 pips||0.2 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||3||3||0.3|
Deposits and Withdrawals
Clients of NCM Investment can deposit funds into their trading accounts using the KNET credit/debit card funding option. However, it is crucial to understand that the requirements and limitations associated with funding methods may differ based on the financial institution and the client’s country of residence.
- NCM Investment Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 6.9 out of 10. Fees are low, and also you can benefit from various account-based currencies.
Here are some good and negative points for NCM Investment funding methods found:
|NCM Investment Advantage||NCM Investment Disadvantage|
|Fast digital deposits||Methods and fees might vary in each entity|
|Multiple account base currencies|
NCM Investment Minimum Deposit
To open a live trading account with the broker, you need to deposit $500 as an initial deposit amount for Plus Leverage accounts, which is considered a good offering overall.
NCM Investment Withdrawals
Traders can expect a smooth and quick withdrawal process with NCM Investment, enabling them to access their funds efficiently. However, conditions usually vary by the payment provider and might take several days to appear in your account.
How Withdraw Money from NCM Investment Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
Traders have the opportunity to trade using the highly popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms provided by NCM Investment. These platforms have gained wide recognition and are accessible through desktop and mobile devices, enabling traders to stay connected to the markets and execute trades conveniently from any location.
Known for their user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and the capacity to automate trading strategies, the MetaTrader platforms instill confidence in traders and empower them to trade at their preferred pace.
- NCM Investment Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers the popular MT4 and MT5 professional trading platforms.
|Platforms||NCM Investment Platforms||PRCBroker Platforms ||OneRoyal Platforms|
According to our findings, NCM Investment offers a range of trading tools that include advanced charting features, an economic calendar, technical indicators, etc. Moreover, the trading platforms facilitate automated trading using Expert Advisors (EAs) and algorithmic trading.
Traders can access 24/6 customer support through Live chat, Email, Phone, and Social Media channels. We found that the company has a team of experienced trading specialists who are available to help clients with various issues. These include technical problems, market analysis advice, general inquiries, operational concerns, and more.
- Customer Support in NCM Investment is ranked good with an overall rating of 8 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, and also it is easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Live chat, phone support, email, social media||No 24/7 customer support|
NCM Investment Education
In the end, the broker offers its NoorCM Academy, which serves as a valuable educational hub. Traders can access a wide range of educational resources, including webinars, workshops, research and analysis materials, an economic calendar, market news, E-Books, and more. These resources are designed to help traders expand their knowledge of trading and equip them with the necessary information to make informed decisions in their trading activities.
- NCM Investment Education ranked with an overall rating of 8 out of 10 based on our research. We found that the broker offers good-quality of educational materials, research, and analysis suitable for complete beginners or traders to enhance trading strategies knowledge
NCM Investment Review Conclusion
In summary, NCM Investment is a reputable online Forex broker with a strong presence in the Middle East. With its multiple licenses and regulations, the broker has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy broker mainly in the MENA region. Traders have access to competitive and transparent trading solutions, supported by the widely recognized MetaTrader platforms.
However, there might be certain limitations, such as variations in trading conditions depending on the entity, as well as the lack of popular trading instruments. Yet, the availability of Swap-Free accounts for Muslim traders and the comprehensive NoorCM Academy further add to its appeal, offering educational resources to enhance traders’ knowledge and decision-making capabilities.
Although NCM Investment is considered a trustworthy option for traders of all levels, we highly recommend conducting thorough research to assess whether the broker meets your individual trading needs as there might be slight variations in conditions across different entities.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions NCM Investment is Good for:
- Traders from the MENA region
- CFD and currency trading
- Traders who prefer the MT4 and MT5 platforms
- Advanced traders
- Institutional trading
- Muslim Trading
- Market Making execution
- Competitive fees and spreads
- White Label solution
- EA/Auto trading
- Good trading tools and learning materials
Share this article [addtoany url="https://55brokers.com/ncm-investment-review/" title="NCM Investment"]