HotForex offers CFD Trading on 900+ DMA Stocks
Multi-asset international broker HotForex provides an opportunity for its traders to expand their portfolio by trading CFDs on more than 900 DMA stocks – meaning they can place their trades directly into the order books of major stock exchanges.
Direct Market Access (DMA) is a way of placing trades directly onto the order books of global stock exchanges for execution, offering traders the opportunity to access the same liquidity as the underlying market.
Why trade DMA Stocks?
- Greater visibility and flexibility
- Direct market live pricing
- Participation in the market of the underlying stock
- Interaction with the live order books of global stock exchanges
- Your orders will be reflected on the underlying market
Hotforex offers CFD trading across all major asset classes, with DMA Stocks being the latest addition to its list of over 1000 trading instruments. The newly added products come with excellent trading conditions which include amongst others:
- Trading on the powerful MT5 platform
- Funds security with negative balance protection
- Risk management with limit and stop orders
- On the go trading with the award-winning HF App
To learn more about HotForex and DMA Stocks, please visit our website here.