High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Who are High Leverage Brokers?
- Best High Leverage Trading Brokers
- Is Forex a gamble?
- What is a good Broker with a high leverage that will accept US clients?
- What leverage is best for newbie?
- High Leverage Brokers List
Who are High Leverage Brokers?
The Forex trading is known for its leveraged trading, which allows trader to use the leverage strategy or “borrowed” capital as its funding source and operate larger volume and trade currency pairs through an initially small balance.
Leverage method expands trading base and multiplying the initial trading account balance in certain number of times depending on the leverage level, in return leverage leads to potential bigger returns, yet magnifies higher risks of losses as well.
- Leverage levels usually expressed as a ratio, means the trader should have at least a particular percentage of the total available volume (e.g. leverage 1:100 requires 1% of volume). Read about Leverage via Wikipedia and learn the Risks of Excessive Leverage by FCA regulator in the UK.
- The current maximum leverage for regulated trading is lowered by various respected authorities including the US regulated forex brokers leverage 1:40, European brokers under ESMA allowed using only 1:30, also recently Australia lowered leverage to 1:30
- Since the majority of companies use low leverage ratios due to regulations and high risks, to access trusted high leverage offering traders can either choose a swiss forex broker, become a professional trader, or choose broker from a jurisdiction still offering high leverage (like Switzerland or New Zealand) or trade with reputable broker with reputable regulation but open account with its international entity.
- It is solely a choice of a trader under which entity to trade or to select an unregulated broker with high leverage 1:1000 or alike, however we recommend learning well about involved high risks in Forex trading due to leverage and advise not to trade with unregulated or offshore brokers due to high risks.
|Leverage Level||Margin Required|
Best High Leverage Forex Brokers
There are only Regulated few brokers remaining with High leverage ratios (such as Xtrade broker), we found them and made a list of Best Regulated High leverage Forex Brokers and ranked best in category.
- FP Markets – Best High Leverage with low spread Regulated Forex Broker 2022
- BDSwiss – Best Overall High Leverage Broker 2022
- Pepperstone – Best MT4 High Leverage Broker 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Best for active traders High Leverage Broker 2022
Is Forex a gamble?
No, Forex is not a gamble, however it is all about a broker you trade with, if you would choose a regulated serious broker which obliges to legislation laws and constantly overseen it is considered a safe activity. Even though a risky activity.
What is a good Broker with a high leverage that will accept US clients?
None, US regulated Brokers offering High leverage due to regulation, only offshore brokers allowing high leverage, but we do not recommend them due to risks.
Why don’t US forex brokers have High Leverage?
Due to US regulations and high risks to loose money rapidly involved in high leverage it it’s restricted and not available for all US Brokers.
What leverage is best for newbie?
If you are at very beginning in trading, first learn deeply how to operate trading safely and use leverage smartly. It is recommended to choose among the best brokers for beginners since those brokers offering educational materials and support you at first steps and it is best not to use the highest leverage ratios at the very beginning.
List of High Leverage Forex Platforms
These are the brokers with High Leverage that are regulated and recommended for Trading: such as TriumphFX broker.
|One Financial Markets||
Min. Deposit: 250 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: ONE MT4
Regulation: FCA, DIFC, FSCA
|One Financial Markets Review|
Min. Deposit: 100 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
Regulation: FCA, CySEC, DFSA, CIMA, FSC