Zero Pip Spread Forex Brokers
- Who are Zero Spread Forex Brokers?
- Best Zero Spread Trading Brokers
- How to check Zero Spread Broker?
- Is Zero Spread account cheaper?
- US Forex Zero Spread Brokers
- Zero Spread Broker List
What is Zero Spread Forex Broker?
Zero Spread Forex Brokers are Brokers with Zero Spread accounts where the spreads or difference between the bid and ask price start from 0 pips for the interbank quotes and trading costs are most commonly charged by the fixed commission per trade defined by the broker.
Within the market, there are situations happening while the intensity on both buy and sell orders are in high demand, which means that the spread or difference between the prices drops to 0, however it does not mean the spread is 0 pip at all times, so for some strategies and beginning traders Variable spread might be a better option.
Read about Spread via Wikipedia.
|Spread from 0 pips, usually ranges for EUR USD 0.1- 0.7 pips
|Yes (Typically around 3.5$ per side)
|🛡️ Trading Strategy
|Depending on broker
What is Zero Spread Platform?
Based on our analysis and research it is not about the Trading Platform but the Broker offering you trading conditions. Fees and Spreads always depend on the Broker Account type, while fees might be built into a spread or offered on a commission basis.
See some of our important notes on Zero Spread below:
- The Zero spread forex Brokers are typically No Dealing Desk Forex Brokers, STP Forex Brokers or ECN Brokers that provide direct access to the market and deep liquidity, and also usually demand higher minimum deposit requirement
- Zero Spread doesn’t mean Free trading with no costs, important to check the commission charge and note spreads are Starting from 0 and vary based on volatility and marked conditions
- Zero spread accounts are useful for scalpers, high-volume traders and those who trade with Expert Advisors, so mainly Zero Accounts are recommended to experienced or professional traders, as it’s necessary to understand financial markets and the trading process itself deeply.
|Zero Spreads Advantages
|Zero Spread Disadvantages
|Potential Low Spread and Low Commission
|More suitable for Professionals
|Access To Live Market Spreads
|Zero spread doesnt mean better Broker or lower cost
|Pricing usually from Different Liquidity Providers
|Costs might be higher at times
|Usually Zero Spread accounts using ECN Connection
|Good for Some strategies, scalping/ EAs
Top 5 Best Zero Spread Trading Brokers
Here is our selection of Best Forex Brokers with Zero spread selected by category that consists only of Regulated Brokers with the highest trust.
- HFM – Best Overall Zero Spread Forex Broker 2024
- BlackBull Markets – Best Zero Spread Forex Broker with ECN Account 2024
- FP Markets – Best MT4 Forex Zero Spread Broker 2024
- Eightcap – Top Zero Spread Broker for Beginners 2024
- BDSwiss – Best Zero Spread Forex broker with High Leverage 2024
How to check Zero Spread Broker?
Brokers with Zero Spread usually offer ECN or STP accounts however the choice of a trustful broker is paramount, true Zero Spread Brokers should be well-regulated, and we recommend staying away from 0 spread offerings by non-regulated forex brokers since they can turn to scams.
Is Zero Spread account cheaper?
No, it is not, usually trading costs are built into a commission charge charged per lot traded, so at times Zero account total costs might be higher than variable spread accounts.
Zero Spread Brokers List
This is our complete list of regulated brokers who offer Zero accounts with Spreads starting from 0 pips: and great conditions based on our research
Min. Deposit: $0
Max. Leverage: 1:100 | 1:200
Trading Platforms: MT4
Regulation: FCA, SFC, JFSA, FFAJ
|Z.com Bullion Review
Min. Deposit: $1,000
Max. Leverage: 1:100 | 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, eTrader, Swiss DOTS
Regulation: FINMA, FCA, MFSA, SFC, DFSA
Min. Deposit: $1,000
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: JForex, MT4, Binary Trader
Regulation: FINMA, FCMC, JFSA, DFSA
Min. Deposit: $50
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:500
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
Regulation: CySEC, IFSC
|Scope Markets Review