Forex Brokers in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the major strongholds of investments and financial centers of Asia, which holds an important and truly necessary role in the Forex industry and the economy itself too.
- For the last years, the region has seen a significant increase in brokers’ representative offices that establish HK branches. That happened due to Hong Kong’s status as a liberal offshore center along with its increasing Asia operations that in reverse attract many Forex companies and foreign investment firms.
- Yet, the majority of the global companies opening their offices in HK with the goal to cover the important financial area while headquarters based elsewhere.
Forex Regulation in Hong Kong
Forex is a regulated activity in Hong Kong, while Top Forex Brokers should obtain a necessary license before it starts operation. The responsible body for Forex trading regulation and licensing of Hong Kong Forex Brokers is provided by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), also supervised by the Monetary Authority of Hong Kong.
- SFC is among the strictest world authorities, which requires a quite high capital, apply sharp control and protection systems that ensure business conduction within the framework. These also covering education, protective controls and an established compensation fund that covers up to 150,000$ per investor in case of the Broker’s insolvency. Read more about SFC via Wikipedia
However, there are vast of unscrupulous Brokers that target local residence and further while false its legitimate status of HK authorized firm, therefore traders should always check on the official SFC source to verify any claims.
Best Forex Broker Hong Kong
For safety reasons we would recommend choosing only among SFC regulated brokers in order to get extra layer of protection, since Forex Scammer list Hong Kong is pretty big. While below you will find a listing of the Best Reviewed Brokers selected under the specified criteria and Trust Scores.
- BDSwiss – Best Overall Broker in Hong Kong 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Lowest Spread Broker in Hong Kong 2022
- FP Markets – Best MT4 Broker in Hong Kong 2022
- Pepperstone – Best Broker for Beginners in Hong Kong 2022
- HFM – Best for Scalping and EA Trading 2022
How to start Forex Trading in Hong Kong?
First traders should select a broker in order to engage into trading, it is best to choose only among reliable firms, also suitable for beginners since they provide education and support materials.
Forex Brokers in Hong Kong List
These are the regulated brokers that accept clients from Hong Kong:
Min. Deposit: 50 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:400
Trading Platforms: MT4, Rakuten FX, ZuluTrade
Regulation: ASIC, SFC
|Rakuten Securities Review|
Min. Deposit: 1 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:1000
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5
Regulation: CySEC, FCA, SFSA
Min. Deposit: GBP 250
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, IG Proprietary
Regulation: FCA, ASIC, CFTC, FINMA, MAS, JFSA, DIFC
Min. Deposit: -
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:200 | 1:400
Trading Platforms: MT4, PFSOFT
Regulation: ASIC, FCA, IIROC, FSB, FMA
|Velocity Trade Review|
Min. Deposit: 1,000 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:200
Trading Platforms: MT4, ForexStar, KVB EFX Platform
Regulation: FSC, ASIC, FMA, MSB
|KVB Kunlun Review|
Min. Deposit: 20 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, LION Trader
Regulation: FCA, IBFC, JFSA
|Hirose Financial Review|
Min. Deposit: 0 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: API Solutions, STAR, TT, CQG, Patsystems, smartTrade, Integral, Currenex
Regulation: FCA, NFA, SFC
|Sucden Financial Review|
|Scandinavian Capital Markets||
Min. Deposit: 10,000 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:100
Trading Platforms: Currenex, cTrader, MT4
Regulation: Swedish FSA
|Scandinavian Capital Markets Review|
Min. Deposit: 200 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:100
Trading Platforms: MT4
|Unicorn Finance Review|
Min. Deposit: 2,000 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30 | 1:200
Trading Platforms: MT4, Alpine Trader, ClearPro, MTF, Currenex
Regulation: FCA, SFC