- ATC Brokers Pros and Cons
- Is ATC Brokers Safe or a Scam?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Trading Platforms
Our Review Method
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about ATC Brokers.
What is ATC Brokers?
ATC Brokers is an ECN brokerage firm offering access to trade Forex, CFDs, Metals, Cryptos, Indices, and Commodities trading products.
The company does not act as a counterparty to any of its clients and operates in an agency model with ECN aggregation and competitive pricing through top-tier banks.
In addition, ATC Brokers develops a range of solutions for various trading purposes including liquidity providing and institutional trading, as well as vast opportunities for professional traders. Also, the broker offers tools to manage multiple trading through MAM accounts that bring custom software solutions.
ATC Brokers Pros and Cons
ATC Brokers is a reliable broker with good trading ECN environment, low tight spreads, a great proposal for active traders, and wide funding methods.
For the Cons, the company lacks educational or support materials, as well as offers a quite high deposit to start the trade, hence the broker may be not the best option for beginner traders but a very considerable option for professional traders. Also, there is no 24/7 customer support.
|FCA license and overseeing||No 24/7 customer support|
|Regulated broker with a strong establishment||High initial deposit amount|
|Competitive trading costs and spreads|
|ECN trading environment|
|Access to NDD operation|
ATC Brokers Review Summary in 10 Points
|🗺️ Regulation||FCA, CIMA|
|🖥 Platforms||MT4, MT Pro|
|📉 Instruments||Forex, Metal, CFDs, and Crypto|
|💰 EUR/USD Spread||0.3 pips|
|🎮 Demo Account||Provided|
|💳 Minimum deposit||$5,000|
|💰 Base currencies||Several currencies offered|
|☎ Customer Support||24/5|
Overall ATC Brokers Ranking
ATC Brokers is considered a safe broker with good trading conditions and great transparency. The broker offers a range of trading services with competitive spreads and fees.
- ATC Brokers Overall Ranking is 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Ranking||ATC Brokers||CornerTrader||Capital Index|
|Advantages||Spreads||Trading Instruments||Trading Conditions|
ATC Brokers Alternative Brokers
ATC Brokers offers good trading conditions, a range of trading instruments, also competitive trading prices. However, there are a number of other brokers that may offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to ATC Brokers:
- CornerTrader – Wide Range of Trading Instruments
- Core Spreads – Competitive Spreads
- Aetos – Good Trading Conditions
Is ATC Brokers Safe or Scam?
Is ATC Brokers Legit?
Yes, ATC Brokers is a legit and regulated broker.
FCA regulation protects customers conducting the brokers to follow strict rules of operation, education, and execution and provide safety of the clients’ funds. Any trader signed with an FCA-regulated broker can be assured broker operates in full compliance with high standards and can be trusted.
See our conclusion on ATC Brokers Reliability:
- Our Ranked ATC Brokers Trust Score is 8.9 out of 10 for good reputation and service over the years, also for a reliable top-tier license. The only point is that regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity, and one of the regulations is in the offshore zone.
|ATC Brokers Strong Points||ATC Brokers Weak Points|
|Regulated broker with safe trading conditions||Regulatory standards and protection vary based on the entity|
|Negative balance protection|
How Are You Protected?
The most important note is funds protection delivered by accounts’ segregation, while the trader’s money is kept separate from the company’s accounts. Additionally, all customers of financial service firms operated under the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) are compensated and protected up to 50,000 GBP per person per firm in case of insolvency.
Leverage is a quite known instrument, which increases the initial capital you trading with and can be a very useful tool in case you use it smartly. However, always note that high leverage can work in reverse too. ATC Brokers Leverage is offered according to FCA regulation:
- UK traders are eligible to use low leverage up to 1:30 for Forex instruments, 1:20 for minor currencies, and 1:10 for commodities.
In addition, international traders, since ATC Brokers serves an entity through the Cayman Islands, with the opened account under CIMA jurisdiction may use up to 1:200 leverage.
ATC Brokers offers traders three ECN or STP account types: Individual, Joint, or Corporate trading accounts. Also, new traders or those who want to see ATC Brokers’ performance with no risks can benefit from the trial trades through Demo-Account. The 20-day free demonstration of platforms with a simulated $100,000 is available to all.
|Fast account opening||Account types and proposals may vary according to jurisdiction|
|Account base currencies GBP, EUR, USD||The initial deposit amount is above average|
|Hedging and scalping allowed|
|Demo account is available|
How to Open ATC Brokers Live Account?
Opening an account with ATC Brokers is quite easy. You should follow the opening account or sign-in page and proceed with the guided steps:
- Select and Click on the “Open an Account” page
- Enter the required personal data (Name, email, phone number, etc.)
- Verify your personal data by upload of documentation (residential proof, ID, etc.)
- Complete the electronic quiz confirming your trading experience
- Once your account is activated and proven, follow with the money deposit.
ATC Brokers offers its clients Forex, CFDs, Metals, Indices, Commodities, and Crypto trading opportunities from one trading account. The broker provides competitive pricing, as well as access to a non-dealing desk (NDD) operation and ECN pricing model for Forex traders.
- ATC Brokers Markets Range Score is 8 out of 10 for a good trading instrument selection. However, the broker doesn’t offer futures, bonds, stocks, etc.
ATC Brokers Fees
ATC brokers’ fees are mainly built into a spreads model, while a diversity of CFDs and other products brings an opportunity to speculate on the price differences with good trading conditions. For mini contracts, the commission is set to $0.60, and $6.00 for a standard contract.
Also, consider inactivity fees, and swap or rollover rates as well which are charged in case the position is open longer than a day.
- ATC Brokers Fees are ranked average, low with an overall rating of 8 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 other brokers.
|Fees||ATC Brokers Fees||CornerTrader Fees||Core Spreads Fees|
|Fee ranking||Low, Average||Average||Low|
As ATC Brokers provides an ECN pricing model, the spreads are variable and not fixed. Based on our finds, the average spread for EUR USD is 0.3 pips.
- ATC Brokers Spreads are ranked low with an overall rating of 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing comparison to other brokers. We found Forex spread much lower than the industry average, and spreads for other instruments are very attractive too.
|Asset/ Pair||ATC Brokers Spread||CornerTrader Spread||Core Spreads Spread|
|EUR USD Spread||0.3 pips||0.2 pips||0.7 pips|
|Crude Oil WTI Spread||3||-||3 pips|
|BTC USD Spread||0.01||190 pips||0.70%|
Deposits and Withdrawals
To fund the account and start real trading with ATC Brokers, you will have a choice to choose from USD, EUR, or GBP currencies, while to process the funding you can select a few payment methods including Bank Wire, Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, etc.
- ATC Brokers Funding Methods we ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10. Fees are either low or average also allowing to benefit from various account-based currencies.
Here are some good and negative points for ATC Brokers funding methods found:
|ATC Brokers Advantage||ATC Brokers Disadvantage|
|Fast digital deposits, including Credit/Debit Cards||Methods and fees vary in each entity|
|Multiple Account Base Currencies|
|Withdrawal requests confirmed within 1-2 business working days|
In terms of funding methods, ATC Brokers offers the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit cards
- Bank wire
- Union Pay
ATC Brokers Minimum Deposit
The minimum required deposit for ATC Brokers is $5,000 or the equivalent amount in GBP or EUR. Indeed the amount is quite high, therefore it might be a good option for active and experienced traders.
ATC Brokers minimum deposit vs other brokers
|ATC Brokers||Most Other Brokers|
ATC Brokers Withdrawals
Withdrawal options are good including Bank transfers, Cards, and w-wallets. However, ATC Brokers adds a charge of 2.9% for Cards and E-wallet deposits, and the withdrawal fee for USD currency will be $40. Yet, Card withdrawals are processed with no fees.
How Withdraw Money from ATC Brokers Step by Step:
- Login to your account
- Select Withdraw Funds’ in the menu tab
- Enter the withdrawn amount
- Choose the withdrawal method
- Complete the electronic request with necessary requirements
- Confirm withdrawal information and Submit
- Check the current status of withdrawal through your Dashboard
ATC Brokers offers its own MT Pro software for the popular MetaTrader 4 providing a variety of new features to improve the MT4 trading experience and allow traders to customize it for their trading needs.
MT Pro for MetaTrader offers a friendly and powerful interface and a powerful ECN execution model for beginners and professional traders. The platform indeed suites any trading style and can be accessed throughout all devices including desktop, mobile, and tablet.
A complete charting package built-in with indicator libraries can be fully customized. In addition, to automate the trading experience the software provides the ability to import EA signals for order execution.
- ATC Brokers Platform is ranked good with an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 compared to over 500 other brokers. We mark it as good since it offers a popular MT4 professional trading platform.
Trading Platform Comparison to Other Brokers:
|Platforms||ATC Brokers Platforms||CornerTrader Platforms||Core Spreads Platforms|
ATC Brokers provides 24/5 expertise customer support with Live Chat, Email, and Phone Lines.
- Customer Support in ATC Brokers is ranked good with an overall rating of 8 out of 10 based on our testing. We got fast and knowledgeable responses, also easy to reach during the working days.
See our find and ranking on Customer Service Quality:
|Quick responses||No 24/7 customer support|
|Availability of live chat, phone lines, and email|
ATC Brokers Education
ATC Brokers provides an Economic Calendar, some learning topics about Forex and CFD trading, MT4 trading platform, Forex Charts, etc. However, the broker does not provide comprehensive educational materials, seminars, webinars, research, and analysis which are crucial for beginner traders.
- ATC Brokers Education ranked with an overall rating of 6 out of 10 based on our research. The broker does not provide seminars, market news, research, insights, etc. For beginner traders, we recommend getting the necessary learning materials from other well-known brokers.
ATC Brokers Review Conclusion
Overall, ATC Brokers is considered a reliable and safe broker with quite competitive pricing in the industry. The firm provides customers with a neutral trading environment and NDD approach which is very preferable among active traders.
ATC Brokers also provides custom trading solutions to money managers offering PAMM and PAMM Plus accounts, as well as Introducing Broker (IB) partnership programs.
Based on Our findings and Financial Expert Opinions ATC Brokers is Good for:
- ECN trading
- Traders from UK
- Professional trading
- Advanced traders
- International traders
- CFD and currency trading
- NDD/STP execution
- Retail and institutional trading
- Competitive spreads and pricing
- EA/Auto trading
No news available.