Forex Brokers in Singapore
Southeast Asia has rapidly become a powerful economic and trading hub, with Singapore at the center of it all. As one of today’s premier Forex centers, this region is becoming an increasingly critical part of international business.
Forex Trading Platform in Singapore
Singapore’s forex trading landscape is heavily regulated, making finding a reliable broker the essential first step before accessing its offered Trading Platform. Doing so will ensure you benefit from an appropriate and user-friendly experience that caters to your individual needs.
- The operations of based in Singapore financial companies as well as trading platforms should comply with the financial regulatory development, supervised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS Regulated Forex Brokers).
- Singapore’s operations show large daily trading volumes, making it one of the leading Financial world centers, which constantly growing and therefore attracting many international investors and accommodating vast trading companies or brokers.
- Due to the stringent regulatory standards, MAS implements high requirements for brokers in order to be eligible to operate within the region. Hence many scammers will try to claim MAS license, so we advise checking information on official Regulatory website
- For more information on Singapore forex trading visit Wikipedia.
|Singapore Trading Pros
|Singapore Trading Cons
|Regulated by MAS
|Many offshore brokers will try to scam Singapore traders
|Good safety and Clients protection
|No Compensation Scheme
|Negative Balance Protection
|No restrictions on Traded Instruments
|Clients from other jurisdictions cant open accounts
|Opportunity to use different trading strategies
|Not so many MAS regulated brokers
|MAS Regulated brokers are highly reputable
Singapore Forex Trading Regulations
Singapore’s government proactively ensured a secure setting for online trading by introducing regulations on Forex and CFD brokers. This gave investors assurance from the potential volatility of high-risk investments while allowing them to confidently take part in these ventures.
In order to operate in Singapore, brokers should be authorized and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and comply with the regulator’s strict rules.
- Ever since Singapore took its path to Financial streams and became a financial center for Asia, many Singapore Forex Brokers are big companies known worldwide that hold and comply also with other respected regulations.
- In parallel, those brokers delivering trading services and building a strong reputation in the Asia market, therefore, established their respective branches in Singapore.
- MAS was incorporated by the Central Bank of Singapore back in 1971 with the purpose to supervise financial services and provide unparalleled protection to investors.
- Due to the country’s regulations, every investment services firm before the operations are set must become authorized and submit a MAS license.
- MAS is among the most stricter and well-developed authorities internationally, regularly updating its policies and working closely with clients.
Top 5 Best Forex Brokers in Singapore
We compiled our list of Brokers in Singapore consisting of the Regulated brokers that accept Singapore residents, which are advised and safe to invest with, also defined according to the Trust Scores.
- HFM – Best Overall Broker Singapore 2024
- BlackBull Markets – Best Lowest Spread Broker Singapore 2024
- FP Markets – Best MT4 Broker Singapore 2024
- Eightcap – Best for Beginners Broker Singapore 2024
- BDSwiss – Best EA Trading Broker Singapore 2024
- MultiBank Exchange – Best Singapore Regulated Broker 2024
What is Best Forex Trading Platform Singapore?
The best forex trading platform is the one that suits your trading need, so we recommend choosing among reputable and well-regulated firms and narrowing criteria with a broker for either MT5 or cTrader platforms as industry popular platforms.
Is forex income taxable in Singapore?
Singapore offers tax-free Forex profits for hobby traders, making it a great place to hone one’s trading skills. However, those who make their living through the currency exchange market should be aware that they must legally declare and pay taxes on income earned from such activities.
Is day trading allowed in Singapore?
Yes, Day trading is a prevalent investment approach in Singapore, legally protected to generate returns quickly and efficiently.
Singapore Forex Broker List
This is a full list of brokers verified by us that accept clients from Singapore or Brokers based in Singapore:
No regulated broker available.