Forex Brokers in Singapore
Southeast Asia is a well-known region for its importance in the economy and a recent world’s trading hub, while its one of the leading Forex centers – Singapore. Overall, Singapore operations show large daily trading volumes, that made it one of the leading Financial world centers, which constantly growing and therefore attracting many international investors and accommodated vast trading companies or brokers.
Ever since Singapore took its path to Financial streams and became a financial center for Asia, many Singapore Forex Brokers are big companies known worldwide that hold and comply also with other respected regulations. In parallel, those brokers delivering trading services and building a strong reputation among the Asia market therefore established their respected branches in Singapore.
The operations of these based in Singapore numerous financial companies and institutions, walk together with the financial regulatory development, supervised by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore). MAS official website: www.mas.gov.sg, read more of the history via Wikipedia.
- MAS was incorporated by the Central Bank of Singapore back in 1971 with the purpose to supervise financial services and provide unparalleled protection to the investors.
- Due to the country regulations, every investment services firm before the operations are set must become authorized and to submit a MAS license.
- MAS is among the most stricter and well-developed authorities internationally, regularly updating its policies and working closely with the clients, we also would recommend following its Twitter @MAS_sg.
Best Forex Brokers in Singapore
While looking for the Best forex broker in Singapore firstly you should check and verify its license through the MAS website, also if you’re looking for some advisory customer service remaining on hand and help retail investors. Hence our list of Brokers in Singapore consists of the Regulated brokers only, which are advised and safe to invest with, also defined according to the specified criteria and its Trust Scores.
- OANDA– Best Overall Broker in Singapore 2020
- Pepperstone– Lowest Spread Broker in Singapore 2020
- IG– Best MT4 Broker in Singapore 2020
- OANDA – Best Broker for Beginners in Singapore 020
- CMC Markets– Best for Scalping and EA Trading 2020
Singapore Forex Brokers List
These are the regulated brokers that accept clients from Singapore:
Min. Deposit: 2000 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:40
Trading Platforms: TWS, IB WebTrader
Regulation: US SEC & CFTC, ASIC, FCA
|Interactive Brokers Review|
Min. Deposit: 300 US$
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: MT4, MT5, Land FX MultiTerminal, ZuluTrade
Regulation: FCA, FSA
|Land FX Review|
Min. Deposit: 0 GBP
Max. Leverage: 1:30
Trading Platforms: CMC Web, CMC Mobile, MT4
Regulation: FCA, ASIC, FMA, IIROC, MAS
|CMC Markets Review|